Enforcers Unite!

I normally run King 2.5s. I bought these for when I had to get my kings rebuilt. I don't think the dent would make a difference in performance. However by the end of the run the shock had lost a lot of oil. Not sure if the just overheated or if there was a blown valve.

Hmmm well im assuming the kings fit without the brackets? When these go out, ill be doing Kings then anyhow.

CCTX50

Thanks

I'd double check on that. I can't imagine the ranchos being bigger than the kings and Mel told me to run the bracket.

Maybe give drew a call Monday. It won't cause issues right away, but over time.

I was thinking since the diameter of the 9000's is larger than Fox, Bilsteins, etc. that there would be an issue. I will make the call and ask for sure. Can't hurt to ask before ordering.

newjkjeeper

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443386583.073762.jpg

With this ^^^^ would I have to regear? I have a 2015 JKUR. (Do I have 3.73 or 4.10?) And what else do I need to get to make this kit work. Thanks in advance.

whispike

Yes they are. You can buy them directly from EVO or Offroad Evolution this way. Northridge4x4 also offers them for sale as the "custom angle" slider.

How do they work for you as a step? I actually did order them from Northridge this way but haven't installed them yet. I was kind of worried that they might stick out too far and look like wings. What do you think?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
View attachment 166681

With this ^^^^ would I have to regear? I have a 2015 JKUR. (Do I have 3.73 or 4.10?) And what else do I need to get to make this kit work. Thanks in advance.

You need an aftermarket front driveshaft. Check your window sticker (if you still have it) for your gear ratio. Some JKUR's came with 4.10s then it became an option that you had to request from the factory. Otherwise you can do the manual test, by elevating your front tires, spinning them to see how many revolutions of the driveshaft you get (3.73 or 4.10) per one full rotation of the tire.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
How do they work for you as a step? I actually did order them from Northridge this way but haven't installed them yet. I was kind of worried that they might stick out too far and look like wings. What do you think?

They work well for the wife and kids. I have no issues and they still function well as sliders and a good pivot point to use on rocks.

newjkjeeper

You need an aftermarket front driveshaft. Check your window sticker (if you still have it) for your gear ratio. Some JKUR's came with 4.10s then it became an option that you had to request from the factory. Otherwise you can do the manual test, by elevating your front tires, spinning them to see how many revolutions of the driveshaft you get (3.73 or 4.10) per one full rotation of the tire.

Yea that sticker is long gone. But thanks for the help. I'll have to do that sometime

USMC Wrangler

Damn. It's a 3.73

Well, my salesman swore up and down mine was 3.73 because of the tow package. They too removed my window sticker, but thankfully put it in the center console. Mine are the dreaded 3.21's on my Sport, which I discovered when I got home that day with the Jeep. I tried to get the dealership to straighten that out, but the only offer was to charge me their ridiculous full price for the gear swap, which I declined. Anyway, sorry your search resulted in the news you didn't want to read...

Top Bottom