Enforcers Unite!

Dubaibentzen

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463245367.754774.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463245396.699287.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463245430.073189.jpg I'm not near the Jeep right now, but I took a few shots from some other angles. It is kind of hard to see which way the bend is. But is the little adjusting tap supposed to be on the bottom or on top? My logic would be on the top, where it's less vulnerable to hits from rocks... Can anyone else post a photo of theirs for comparison?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Dubaibentzen

Thanks. Will ask the workshop to swap them and facing upwards. Just downloaded the EVO install instructions, as I didn't have a paper copy with me. You guys are right - see number 10 on the list:

"...10. Install Supplied EVO Front lower control arm on driver side with zerk fitting on both ends facing upwards. The arms should bend towards the inside of the vehicle with the clamping tubes at the axle end facing upwards..."

Wayalife to the rescue - again :thumb:

Jackal01

Bought a used 4 inch Enforcer with 2.0 EVO Kings from "Jake Wislon" on here. Evo LCA in another box. Excited to put it on! No more TF budget boost.
1463250935614.jpg

Last edited:

Napalm

Yea. The CFO gave me clearance to buy some jeep stuff with the reserve we were holding onto for Zero (my Jeep money) but she did some number crunching and just said do it!!

Not argue with her!

What kind of BB are you currently running?

GraniteCrystal

It went from no mods, to now mods over a very long period of time.

All in good time, the things will come as needed. It may be over 3-4 years, but it'll happen eventually. Except I just blew my mod budget on a new windshield! :(

I saw that. You need to pull that into a separate line item in the budget so it doesn't hit the Mods line item

Dubaibentzen

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463417416.814259.jpg What do you guys do with the rear brake lines? I see that my workshop ziptied them to the Kings, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea when it all starts flexing... Ideas?

Top Bottom