Enforcers Unite!

JeepJeep75

I'm not sure... I just looked at the EVO drag link flip instructions and didn't see anything about the steering stabilizer. I just looked at the pic on EVO's website and I think mine matches it. Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary.

EVO's site:
View attachment 227541

I had the lift done at one shop, and then had the wheels and tires done at Discount Tire afterwards. Because I was running the stock wheels when I got the lift, they said they couldn't put the end links on yet because they contacted. Now that I have the aftermarket wheels, I can go back and have the end links installed.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1476764223.347243.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1476764268.580237.jpg I used the stock bolt, with a spacer sleeve, and mounted my steering stabilizer in the extra hole in the EVO raised track bar bracket. I have removed my springs and cycled the suspension fully as well as full-lock steering side to side to check for any interference. This spot works really well to protect the stabilizer.

eazy

View attachment 227558 View attachment 227559 I used the stock bolt, with a spacer sleeve, and mounted my steering stabilizer in the extra hole in the EVO raised track bar bracket. I have removed my springs and cycled the suspension fully as well as full-lock steering side to side to check for any interference. This spot works really well to protect the stabilizer.

Ah, I see. Is the goal just to protect it? Is it necessary to relocate it?

Jackal01

I'm not sure... I just looked at the EVO drag link flip instructions and didn't see anything about the steering stabilizer. I just looked at the pic on EVO's website and I think mine matches it. Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary.

EVO's site:

I had the lift done at one shop, and then had the wheels and tires done at Discount Tire afterwards. Because I was running the stock wheels when I got the lift, they said they couldn't put the end links on yet because they contacted. Now that I have the aftermarket wheels, I can go back and have the end links installed.

I have the Enforcer but Synergy DLF and trackbar bracket but I think the install is rather similar across the brands. I would flip it up if you plan to wheel.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Anyone know how long the evo lca's need to be to get the caster back for the 3" enforcer? I bought some fixed synergy lca's that are 23" eye-to-eye and didn't know if that would get me into good position. I believe stock is 22.5" for my 2 dr; I believe its the same for a 4 dr. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Found my answer in post #283! Looks like my synergy lca's will get me darn close if I go this route.

BPA

Just installed my Enforcer & Drag link this past weekend :beer:

I'm looking for this spacer sleeve, anyone know the size/dimensions and a place to pick one up at?

View attachment 227558 View attachment 227559 I used the stock bolt, with a spacer sleeve, and mounted my steering stabilizer in the extra hole in the EVO raised track bar bracket. I have removed my springs and cycled the suspension fully as well as full-lock steering side to side to check for any interference. This spot works really well to protect the stabilizer.

JeepJeep75

Just installed my Enforcer & Drag link this past weekend :beer:

I'm looking for this spacer sleeve, anyone know the size/dimensions and a place to pick one up at?

Sorry I've been MIA... been super busy with work. The spacer I used was actually from a Teraflex swaybar end-link. It slipped right out of the rubber bushing and was the right size. Any spacer will work, it just has to be big enough for the bolt to slip through and long enough to keep the stabilizer shock body off of the track-bar bracket.

WJCO

Meme King
J

It may be more than you're looking to spend for a simple spacer, but Rancho's relocation kit has a spacer nut built right on the stud (in picture, large nut in the middle of stud). We used it on the wife's rig. You just have to drill the track bar bracket hole out to 1/2" if it isn't already.

85598.jpg

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16028_900.htm

DSC04207.JPG

Last edited:

BPA

Thanks WJCO/JeepJeep75/Scull22!

I'll be making a trip to Lowe's/Home Depot this weekend and get this SS relocated. I appreciate the quick responses!

Rival

Just installed a 3" Enforcer kit and JKS DL flip this weekend. Everything went together well. I used the EVO spec King shocks, rides well.

Just an FYI, the JKS rear track bar relocation doesn't work with the 3" Enforcer kit, it fouls on the coil springs. I was tempted by the thought of not having to cut the stock bracket. So, hope this will save someone else the trouble.

IMG_0346.jpg

Last edited:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Just installed a 3" Enforcer kit and JKS DL flip this weekend. Everything went together well. I used the EVO spec King shocks, rides well.

Just an FYI, the JKS rear track bar relocation doesn't work with the 3" Enforcer kit, it fouls on the coil springs. I was tempted by the thought of not having to cut the stock bracket. So, hope this will save someone else the trouble.

View attachment 230755

Looks great! What size tire?

scull20

View attachment 230755

Nice work. Don't forget to shift your evap skid over or your stock rear DS will contact it while flexing.

Top Bottom