Enforcers Unite!

Eugene

One inch of difference is not leaving much error. All depends on how heavy your rig is, armor, loaded up, etc.

Garage door is 79". If an accurate measurement is 77", then even at +/- 1" margin of error to account for Jeep loading, I'm in the clear. When it gets to 78", though, you're absolutely right.

TFD

I second this. I'm torn between Kings or 9000's??? Michigan winters aren't good on shiny stuff.

Got the Kings installed yesterday. They are great. Way more money but worth it. The ride is so much better than the bilsteins. I drive 8 miles a day on washboard and pot hole dirt roads everyday to get home. The Kings really soak up the bumps paired with the Evo coils. I should have went with them when I initially installed my enforcer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

eazy

That is a clean looking suspension under your rig! You've inspired me to do some detailing when I'm back from my work trip :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! That was about 24 hours after installation... it will probably never be that clean again.

Nice looking jeep! Keep us posted on how you like it. I'm thinking this is the exact setup I'm going to do to my Hydro.

Thanks!

Jackal01

View attachment 227507 View attachment 227508 View attachment 227509 View attachment 227510 View attachment 227511 View attachment 227512

EVO 3" Enforcer kit, King 2.5 shocks, EVO drag link flip kit, EVO C gussets, and 35" BFG KO2s.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app
Any particular reason why the steering stabilizer wasn't flipped to be on top of the tie rod? I believe that is part of installing the drag link flip kit. Correct me if I am wrong. Just curious if you intentionally left it in oem position or it was missed.

eazy

Any particular reason why the steering stabilizer wasn't flipped to be on top of the tie rod? I believe that is part of installing the drag link flip kit. Correct me if I am wrong. Just curious if you intentionally left it in oem position or it was missed.

I'm not sure... I just looked at the EVO drag link flip instructions and didn't see anything about the steering stabilizer. I just looked at the pic on EVO's website and I think mine matches it. Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary.

EVO's site:
drag1-800x534.jpg

I had the lift done at one shop, and then had the wheels and tires done at Discount Tire afterwards. Because I was running the stock wheels when I got the lift, they said they couldn't put the end links on yet because they contacted. Now that I have the aftermarket wheels, I can go back and have the end links installed.

Top Bottom