Enforcers Unite!

Jackal01

All but extended brake lines are to be installed. Chamber Pros went on last night. I haven't had a chance to drive it yet since I still need to do brakes but man this lift is impressive along with the wheels. Very well constructed. I bought the lift used with King 2.0s, 4" Plush Rides, EVO LCAs and EVO drag link flip. Everything except the brake lines and DLF bracket were included. Bought a Synergy front track bar relocation bracket. Crown brake lines to be here tomorrow.

1466084198500.jpg
1466084213659.jpg
1466084222858.jpg
1466084233391.jpg

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
All but extended brake lines are to be installed. Chamber Pros went on last night. I haven't had a chance to drive it yet since I still need to do brakes but man this lift is impressive along with the wheels. Very well constructed. I bought the lift used with King 2.0s and EVO drag link flip. Bought a Synergy front track bar relocation bracket. Crown brake lines to be here tomorrow.

View attachment 208446
View attachment 208447
View attachment 208448
View attachment 208449

Looks good! You should have enough brake line to take it for a spin if you want. Just don't flex it out on the curb at the mall lol

WJCO

Meme King
All but extended brake lines are to be installed. Chamber Pros went on last night. I haven't had a chance to drive it yet since I still need to do brakes but man this lift is impressive along with the wheels. Very well constructed. I bought the lift used with King 2.0s, 4" Plush Rides, EVO LCAs and EVO drag link flip. Everything except the brake lines and DLF bracket were included. Bought a Synergy front track bar relocation bracket. Crown brake lines to be here tomorrow.

Lookin good.

Jackal01

Looks good! You should have enough brake line to take it for a spin if you want. Just don't flex it out on the curb at the mall lol

LOL Right. I am confident the lines are long enough to drive on pavement but they were just squishy last night. It was bed time when we cleaned up. I will bleed them tonight. I hope I do not need to balance the tires. We leave for a short weekend trip Friday afternoon so that leaves just tonight to troubleshoot.

JeepJeep75

View attachment 208446
View attachment 208447
View attachment 208448
View attachment 208449

Looks awesome man!!! I'm about a week out from putting my Enforcer on. I can't wait!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

PROJKUR

View attachment 208446
View attachment 208447
View attachment 208448
View attachment 208449

Looks great! Getting closer and closer to pulling the trigger on one.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

View attachment 208446
View attachment 208447
View attachment 208448
View attachment 208449

I was waiting for this post. :thumb:

Napalm

Bumper looks good Charlie :)

blackrubi14

View attachment 208446
View attachment 208447
View attachment 208448
View attachment 208449

Damn good lookin Jeep! I'm gonna have to change out my current lift for an Enforcer someday soon..........

Jackal01

Thanks, man.

Lookin good.

Thanks!

Looks awesome man!!! I'm about a week out from putting my Enforcer on. I can't wait!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Thanks!

Looks great! Getting closer and closer to pulling the trigger on one.

Do it. Solidly built for sure. I cannot wait for the test drive on and off road.

I was waiting for this post. :thumb:

I bet!

Bumper looks good Charlie :)

Thanks. Zeon 10s arrives today...hopefully brake bleed goes quickly so I can do the winch. Or maybe the winch will go first!

Damn good lookin Jeep! I'm gonna have to change out my current lift for an Enforcer someday soon..........

w00t! Many thanks.

Man one nice rig this is the same set up I'm going to run also.

Thank you!

72blubyu

I have a question what length front sway bar links are people running with 3" Enforcer kit with flip drag link? Right now I am running the rear factory ones up front, has anyone had issues on the Rubicon's when disconnected?

TFD

I have a question what length front sway bar links are people running with 3" Enforcer kit with flip drag link? Right now I am running the rear factory ones up front, has anyone had issues on the Rubicon's when disconnected?

I have the Evo hd 9.5" links up front. I haven't had any problems when disconnected.

Speeddmn

... must resist the urge ... other things needed first ... but we wants the lift ... dang it! Soon, very high on the list, just after a new winch (again uggg), skids, gears, tires, driveshaft, gussets, get the picture yet...

Top Bottom