Enforcers Unite!

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I plan on running the flip kit, but I was just curious because I don't see a track bar mount(front) and the Enforcer doesn't come with an adjustable track bar either. Seems as though one or the other would be included to make it a more complete kit. Or just include the flip kit as standard part of the Enforcer. Eh, either way, I'm buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, i guess i can understand that. Seems pretty standard and should be included.

SJCJK

Not to come off like an asshole, but i would HIGHLY recommend installing a drag link flip kit. If you dont, your going to experience massive bumpsteer. Ask me how i know. I ran mine without the draglink flip for a week because i had ran out of time the weekend before and had to get to work that week. I can recall times going 70 down the highway and hitting a seemingly small pothole and swerving a lane over. And theres nothing you can do to stop it. Please for your personal saftey alone, install a DL flip kit. $300 is not worth white knuckling it down the highway.

Wow! I went DL flip from the start and love it,.. Grateful to this thread for getting me there - but had no idea it was that scary without it. Glad you went DL flip now. Great advise for more people, thx for sharing

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I plan on running the flip kit, but I was just curious because I don't see a track bar mount(front) and the Enforcer doesn't come with an adjustable track bar either. Seems as though one or the other would be included to make it a more complete kit. Or just include the flip kit as standard part of the Enforcer. Eh, either way, I'm buying it.

You run your stock track bar. The drag link flip kit raises the mounting point on the axle side with the bracket in the kit. The kit is made to keep your drag link and your track bar more parallel and to also re center your axle by raising the mounting point at the axle.

LasVegasJK

I've seen it mentioned that some have had to add spacers to get their ride height back after adding bumpers and winches and tire carriers. I don't have aftermarket bumpers or a winch. Is adding a spacer during my initial install some thing I should consider?Maybe 1/2" or something? Instead of doing it after bumpers and other items are installed? Or no.

Evil

I've seen it mentioned that some have had to add spacers to get their ride height back after adding bumpers and winches and tire carriers. I don't have aftermarket bumpers or a winch. Is adding a spacer during my initial install some thing I should consider?Maybe 1/2" or something? Instead of doing it after bumpers and other items are installed? Or no.

I would wait until you get the bumpers before adding the spacers. Those are a quick install anyway.

LasVegasJK

I would wait until you get the bumpers before adding the spacers. Those are a quick install anyway.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll pry only be adding a tire carrier and a winch in the future. I just installed some 'new to me' HardRock bumpers, so I'll likely keep them for a while.
So, what about my stock tire carrier? Will I need a spacer to get the 35 to fit? I'm keeping stock Rubi wheels. Something like this?. IMG_1823.jpg

Lil Nasty

Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll pry only be adding a tire carrier and a winch in the future. I just installed some 'new to me' HardRock bumpers, so I'll likely keep them for a while.
So, what about my stock tire carrier? Will I need a spacer to get the 35 to fit? I'm keeping stock Rubi wheels. Something like this?. View attachment 240484

You don't need that. It puts more leverage on your gate and will damage it faster. That was the first waste of money I bought for my jeep. I was able to fit a 35" tire on factory rim with patience.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So, what about my stock tire carrier? Will I need a spacer to get the 35 to fit? I'm keeping stock Rubi wheels. Something like this?. View attachment 240484

You don't need that. It puts more leverage on your gate and will damage it faster. That was the first waste of money I bought for my jeep. I was able to fit a 35" tire on factory rim with patience.

What Lil Nasty said. (Never thought I'd be typing those words lol). I ran a 35" tire on a factory carrier for a while without issue. Just make sure to extend the isolators so the tire doesn't shake around and you shouldn't have any issues. I used the Daystar tailgate bumps uncut and they worked great.

LasVegasJK

What Lil Nasty said. (Never thought I'd be typing those words lol). I ran a 35" tire on a factory carrier for a while without issue. Just make sure to extend the isolators so the tire doesn't shake around and you shouldn't have any issues. I used the Daystar tailgate bumps uncut and they worked great.

I'll be running factory Rubi wheels, so without a spacer, will I have to trim the isolators? And find a new location for CB antenna. Eh, I'll just have to trial and error the fitment of it.

scull20

I'll be running factory Rubi wheels, so without a spacer, will I have to trim the isolators? And find a new location for CB antenna. Eh, I'll just have to trial and error the fitment of it.

No you will not. You'll have to do some pushing, but you can get it on the stock carrier without a spacer and without trimming the isolators just fine.

Case in point: stock rubi rim with a 35" mud grappler. Note that you will however have to remove your rear bumper to get the tailgate to close.

IMG_0967.jpg

LasVegasJK

So, I'm doing inventory on the boxes I received and everything is present, except for 1 brake line kit. But, does the 3" Enforcer come with front and rear brake line kits, or just the rear?

Top Bottom