Enforcers Unite!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Finally got my 3" Enforcer, 5100's synergy drag link flip, LoD tire carrier, bumper, and LoD sliders installed. Pictures in action to come real soon. Still have to either install the exhaust spacers or order a driveshaft for the front and still haven't installed the brake lines. They were missing in the kit but EVO and there amazing customer service sent them out with no issues. I absolutely love this lift and the way it drives.

1408248879482.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Nice .. How much height did you get with the evo 3" coils.
Use this to compare View attachment 95968

In the rear .. Measure from the bumpstop pad to the metal cup holding the jounce bumper. Stock measures around 5"

Just curious ... Ty

On my 4 door with the LoD rear bumper and tire carrier I'm sitting exactly 3" higher then stock and right now with the factory front bumper 3-1/2" higher.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

DBats

The time to start ordering all of my parts for my build when I get back to the US is coming up soon! I was on the fence about which lift kit to get... this thread tipped the scales. Enforcer it is! :)

72jeep

Just thought I would add a updated pic to the thread just got my wheels and 35s on this morning. This in the best riding lift I've ever had!

59fa1afffb851521c7862dbbedf9d955.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkac

Caught the Bug
Just thought I would add a updated pic to the thread just got my wheels and 35s on this morning. This in the best riding lift I've ever had!

59fa1afffb851521c7862dbbedf9d955.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Looks sweet man

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Congrats! Looking really good. :yup: how do you like the ride? Any difference noticed?

Btw Panda would look even better with a set of trail doors :wink:

Huge difference! Very much improved over the RE lift especially on the bumpy freeways we have here, lovin it!
And I agree shoot me a quote for shipping those bad boys

Top Bottom