Enforcers Unite!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Do any of you who are running the Enforcer kit wish you would have just done the ORE bolt on coils?

I really like the Enforcer. If could justify spending the cash for the C/O with as little as I get to wheel, I would. But regret? Not one bit.

shadow21

I really like the Enforcer. If could justify spending the cash for the C/O with as little as I get to wheel, I would. But regret? Not one bit.

I'm regretting my Rubicon Express lift kit it has a really harsh ride. I was just asking as the Enforcer with shocks can get pretty pricey($3600) and c/o lift is ($4095)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm regretting my Rubicon Express lift kit it has a really harsh ride. I was just asking as the Enforcer with shocks can get pretty pricey($3600) and c/o lift is ($4095)

$3600 not so much. You don't HAVE to pair the kit with Kings. I run Ranchos as others do here too. Ride is second to none (coil lift anyways)

JAGS

Hooked
Do any of you who are running the Enforcer kit wish you would have just done the ORE bolt on coils?

What 10frank says x2. Zero regrets.

And if I ever to get the point where my experience and availability is beyond the Enforcer, than I may be considering the DTD, or steps to get to a DTD.

- Jason

shadow21

Thanks guys I appreciate the info. I know i could get cheaper shocks but I'll be running this kit for years upon years lol. So I just priced it at it's highest point (which I wrong it's 3200). Again thanks for the help I appreciate all the input.

Recurve

Are those 35's?

Nope, 33s
It's the 4 in enforcer kit .

My jeep started with 2.5 budget boost.
Was junk an stiff, the 4 in enforcer with king 2.0 shocks makes a huge difference!
Rides so smooth now, can't wait to bump up to 17s an 37s . That's what's next

chipper

I'm getting ready to join this club very soon. I wanted to ask those that are running the enforcer on a JKU. if this kit does a good job correcting the rake in the front?. I've seen some pics were it does and other were it still looks like it's still sitting a little low in the front.
I have stock bumpers for now, am I gonna need a small spacer for the front? Thanks

I'm really sorry to thread jack.

But every time I read the "Enforcers Unite" I think of this song.... Someone needs to remix it to say "EN-FORC-ER, @#$%^&*! lick-e-boom-boom down"... :cheesy:

I'm getting ready to join this club very soon. I wanted to ask those that are running the enforcer on a JKU. if this kit does a good job correcting the rake in the front?. I've seen some pics were it does and other were it still looks like it's still sitting a little low in the front.
I have stock bumpers for now, am I gonna need a small spacer for the front? Thanks

Yes, The EVO coils do a pretty good job of removing rake on the installs I've done and seen it done on.

Panda

I'll be installing an enforcer lift tomorrow for a jeeper I met here in town, he asked my opinion on which lift is best and would I help him put it on, so I called evo for him and gave them his credit card number :D

JAGS

Hooked
I'll be installing an enforcer lift tomorrow for a jeeper I met here in town, he asked my opinion on which lift is best and would I help him put it on, so I called evo for him and gave them his credit card number :D

Did you throw in a little something extra. Ya know, for your time and all. Lol.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

So how come I didn't see the charge on my card yet and why aren't you hear to install it?

Top Bottom