Escondido Draw Recreation Area. April 8-10

Exodus 4x4

Dang it... umm, i mean err ah hem...

Hope you guys have an awesome time! take lots of pics! :yup:

Well, you still have a little over 2 weeks to get that regear knocked out and by the time you get there the break in will be complete so we could change the fluid out in a parking lot.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Well, you still have a little over 2 weeks to get that regear knocked out and by the time you get there the break in will be complete so we could change the fluid out in a parking lot.

2nd that, I'll be regearing that weekend.

What if we moved it to the following weekend?

MS 150 the following weekend.

WE WILL NEVER GO! :crazyeyes:

I could do the next weekend. Arent you NOT supposed to travel at 80mph for 6 hrs straight on brand new gears? ...I think I read something like that somewhere...

2016-03-22 15_04_57-Escondido Draw Recreation Area_ About Us.jpg

haha, that isnt even a weekend...

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

WE WILL NEVER GO! :crazyeyes:

I could do the next weekend. Arent you NOT supposed to travel at 80mph for 6 hrs straight on brand new gears? ...I think I read something like that somewhere...

View attachment 194169

haha, that isnt even a weekend...

That calendars from last year I think. If you want to try and swing it I can pm a few of the others and see if they'll be interested in going the following weekend.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
That calendars from last year I think. If you want to try and swing it I can pm a few of the others and see if they'll be interested in going the following weekend.

Nah, ied hate to change a run just for me. It just wasn't in the cards this time.

cjmenma

Guys, hate to be the guy that backs up last minute but we are not gonna be able to make it either. Got transfered to a new project at work with different schedule and actually have to work that weekend... sucks... but you guys have fun and be safe!

Exodus 4x4

Guys, hate to be the guy that backs up last minute but we are not gonna be able to make it either. Got transfered to a new project at work with different schedule and actually have to work that weekend... sucks... but you guys have fun and be safe!

Lol well I doubt you'll be the last to back out. Sucks you can't make it but hopefully they'll be a next time.

BobbyGTX

Yeah I won't be able to make it, they moved my daughters event to that weekend. IT was sent up for this weekend but they cancelled it. So now I'm driving to Dallas that date. Sucks cause I had everything planned out. If anything changes I'll let you know or if yall set something else up I'll be in for sure!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Yep, I won't be able to either, my driveline should be here Saturday according to fedex, so I'll be doing the gear swap while you guys are wheeling...

BobbyGTX

Yep, I won't be able to either, my driveline should be here Saturday according to fedex, so I'll be doing the gear swap while you guys are wheeling...

I'm going to get the EVO enforcer sometime in July after my vacation. Down to help lol

Exodus 4x4

Yeah I won't be able to make it, they moved my daughters event to that weekend. IT was sent up for this weekend but they cancelled it. So now I'm driving to Dallas that date. Sucks cause I had everything planned out. If anything changes I'll let you know or if yall set something else up I'll be in for sure!

Damn, looks like it's just gonna be Nick and I. Too bad you couldn't make it out man, but there will always be next time.

BobbyGTX

Damn, looks like it's just gonna be Nick and I. Too bad you couldn't make it out man, but there will always be next time.

Yeah it sucks had everything planned out, I been waiting to go on a run again. Since my kids leave in Dallas and I'm working in houston. Try to make all there events! And my son about to start T-ball next year so there's more trips to Dallas lol

Top Bottom