EVOlander Build

Aireck

Question, Would I be able to run Metalcloak Inner Fenders with the Bolt on Coils?

I'm thinking of picking up the MC inner fenders bc i hate the look of my stock fender liners cut. I would pull them but being that I live in Florida and all we here is mud, I was wondering if it I could run the MC inner fenders when i go Coils later down the road :yup:

Love the Build, I peep pictures all the time on FB

upnover

I have some questions since I saw a post on Facebook.

Is the coil over setup different from what is sold on the site? I thought I read somewhere that the mounts were different in order to get the rig at the lower height.

Is the rig running a flipped drag link?

If you were to run the rear bolt ons, would you run adjustable arms or keep it stock?

I have a buddy that would like to run this set up, but now sure what to tell him what he needs. From everything I think I understand is for the bolt ons sold through EVO, for a 12+ you need, front lowers, new front driveshaft, and flip drag link?

Thanks!:beer:

ttfhell

I have some questions since I saw a post on Facebook. Is the coil over setup different from what is sold on the site? I thought I read somewhere that the mounts were different in order to get the rig at the lower height. Is the rig running a flipped drag link? If you were to run the rear bolt ons, would you run adjustable arms or keep it stock? I have a buddy that would like to run this set up, but now sure what to tell him what he needs. From everything I think I understand is for the bolt ons sold through EVO, for a 12+ you need, front lowers, new front driveshaft, and flip drag link? Thanks!:beer:
Your buddy should call Off Road Evolution and ask specifics on this jeep but the items you listed are the standard upgrades to run bolt ons.

Still very curious to hear more about the tire carrier "testing" that was referenced on the instagram account. I know they are running a 37" on the stock carrier, but it sounded like there was a modification that they made.

Templar

Still very curious to hear more about the tire carrier "testing" that was referenced on the instagram account. I know they are running a 37" on the stock carrier, but it sounded like there was a modification that they made.

Check out the Off Road Evolution facebook page. Mel has a video on there where he explains how he has uses the factory tire carrier. Its a plate on the bumper that the tire rests on when the tailgate is shut.

June 15th they also posted something about a EVO Bracket "A Tire Carrier that doesn't rattle !!! oh Ya !!! This little EVO bracket can help most all your tire carriers."

Hope that helps.

Check out the Off Road Evolution facebook page. Mel has a video on there where he explains how he has uses the factory tire carrier. Its a plate on the bumper that the tire rests on when the tailgate is shut.

June 15th they also posted something about a EVO Bracket "A Tire Carrier that doesn't rattle !!! oh Ya !!! This little EVO bracket can help most all your tire carriers."

Hope that helps.

Thank you! I did see that post. Haven't seen any product detail posted on the site or anything yet, but I'll be keeping my eye oout :)

Jtmw

Has anyone found out exactly how evolander sits on a 1'' lift with CO? Wish I couldve had this option!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Has anyone found out exactly how evolander sits on a 1'' lift with CO? Wish I couldve had this option!

The 10th anniversary sits about 1.5" higher than Sports and Saharas. I'm guessing that the C/O are set to their lowest level which I think is 2.5".

Edit: Saw Frank's post below. I wasn't even close. :crazyeyes: lol

Last edited:

07JKSahara

I could not be more curious and interested in this build. I seem to hear all kinds of hearsay about axles/gussets/gears/bumpers over the last couple years. I know it changes constantly and I don't have IG or FB. Anyone know where I can see the full build specs on this?

I freaking love this jeep, I just want to know what's actually on it/done to it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I could not be more curious and interested in this build. I seem to hear all kinds of hearsay about axles/gussets/gears/bumpers over the last couple years. I know it changes constantly and I don't have IG or FB. Anyone know where I can see the full build specs on this?

I freaking love this jeep, I just want to know what's actually on it/done to it.

Call Mel. (714)867-5309

Top Bottom