Fair warning to WAL members (specifically Texas)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So since it was the owner of the vehicle taking off the sticker on his own Jeep this should be a big non issue. It just seems most want to just stir the pot and cause a fight.

Maybe the original post could be amended to show that instead of trying to foster hard feelings!

BTW, i came by to check some videos out and am disappointed in the behaviour of some here.

You need to do a better job of reading. The OP made it clear, several times, that the video has nothing to do with his original post.

shadow21

So since it was the owner of the vehicle taking off the sticker on his own Jeep this should be a big non issue. It just seems most want to just stir the pot and cause a fight.

Maybe the original post could be amended to show that instead of trying to foster hard feelings!

BTW, i came by to check some videos out and am disappointed in the behaviour of some here.

I'll make it simple this video was taken in NJ. I was talking about a issue in Texas that happened the other weekend and had nothing to do with the video. The video was just something someone else put up that didn't relate to the OP.

So anyway welcome to WAYALIFE.

shadow21

I would lose my fucking mind. At the end of the day, it's a sticker, but these motherfuckers cokin' and jokin' crawling around on my Jeep or sneaking around it at night would be dealt with accordingly and probably buried a few days later.

I'm in Houston and am around a few of these WFTW guys every once in a while... we'll see what happens here.

Edit: Was this at the offroad expo this weekend that was south of Houston?

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Levi just saw this sorry for the late response. I can't be for certain which park I'm sorry.

JAGS

Hooked

You must have mistaken us for people who care what you think of us. As a new member with little to no history with any of us, your "disappointment" means squat.

Oh, and :standing wave:

Tigrcky

I want to just stir the pot and cause a fight.

Maybe the original post could be amended to show the lies instead of trying to show the truth!

There I "amended" your op to show what you really meant to say. Your welcome now gtfo

Sent from my whatchamacallit

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! After 4 months, you decided to come back with this? Dude, go back to whatever forum you came from.

I like this forum!!!!!!! Now I need to buy some stickers. All of this talk convinced me that I need them.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bully

Bought my four corners decals last night :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Coming from someone who has had their Jeep stolen, they deserve to be shot dead. Not a violent person, but you touch anyone's stuff. There are a lot of people in my town I don't care for but I don't touch their property nor do I go near them.

Top Bottom