Fair warning to WAL members (specifically Texas)

ScoobyCarolanNC

Wow man. Just wow. Why's everybody always pickin on us for calling BS when we spot a turd. I'm a relatively new owner & new member. When I first set out I joined a few forums. Dug around & when I needed help I got no response anywhere else. I sent 2 posts here figuring I wouldn't get a reply. Eddie responded to my first cry for help in both within 2 hours.

This is a real community that I'm proud to be a member of.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Wow man. Just wow. Why's everybody always pickin on us for calling BS when we spot a turd. I'm a relatively new owner & new member. When I first set out I joined a few forums. Dug around & when I needed help I got no response anywhere else. I sent 2 posts here figuring I wouldn't get a reply. Eddie responded to my first cry for help in both within 2 hours.

This is a real community that I'm proud to be a member of.

Well said. Everyone is quick to cast stones at the WAYALIFE community, but then go on the other forums and just talk shit to one another. This is a true comminuty. Just because someone doesnt get the pre-detemined answer they think they are owed, or is called out on their BS, doesnt mean we are a bunch of asses on here. It means some people need to grow the hell up and listen to some experience. I have had nothing but good interactions here on WAYALIFE and alot of help too. Imagine that? Ask questions, actually listen to and take advice if you asked for it, and no one give you crap? What a concept! :yup:

UGAdudeoo7

I have similar experiences. I'm new to the forum and still getting settled into my JKUR. Although my post count is low, I've found so much information and a wealth of knowledge and experience working my way through this forum. I've never wanted to join a forum before, but this one is different. There really is a sense of community and it's great. Thanks to all!

JLSilerJK

Just removed my first WAYALIFE banner because it bacame a WAVALIFE. Didnt think about tampering until now;just thought it happened:hmm:

Top Bottom