Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

Robar

The Enforcer
I entered and payed for 2 shirts. the shit pissed me off.
The site taking the money is registered and basil had something worked out with him and the JCR. This until somebody found out FHJ was not a registered charity and pulled out.
Basil did offer to give the money back "out of his own pocket" but I declined knowing the money went to a good cause.
What is the "good cause"?

Armydog

Basil is like herpes... This dude just won't go away.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Was just cruising the Truck-Lites FB site and came across this

Dude seems legit from his FB page but just may be a bit misguided here.

Corrected him and directed him to educate himself on WOL

Thanks for the attempt to show the light but unfortunately, the haters out there aren't interested in the truth. Fortunately, I know Truck-Lite personally and they know me.

That was posted back in the midst of this thing. All the other little minions "over there" have stopped posting shit like this because their buddy has been exposed and PROVEN to be a scam.

Levi

Yeah, funny how the haters are all so quick to do what they can to try and make me look bad but when the truth comes out, they are nowhere to be found. They just disappear until the next time they can hate.

...the site taking the money is registered and basil had something worked out with him and the JCR.

To be clear, Robert Basil had NOTHING worked out with them. JCR did and all he did was announce it AS IF he had something to do with them. Once they realized what was going on, they purposefully distanced themselves from him.

jesse3638

Hooked
Been out of town for a few weeks with work and had limited cell coverage. Just wanted to stop by and see if anything more has become of this scammin douche.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I know this is an old thread but I was curious as to what happened with this guy so I figured I'd go visit his site and see if he is still up to his old tricks and look what I found.

FHJ Pic.jpg

I'm assuming he is off and trying to figure out his next scam. Anyone have any other info as to what happened with this guy?

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

fallen heros prius is next...it'll appeal to the extreme liberal assholes of the world who's pockets are deep for that feel good donation without questioning where it's going. :yup:

2013CGJKU

fallen heros prius is next...it'll appeal to the extreme liberal assholes of the world who's pockets are deep for that feel good donation without questioning where it's going. :yup:

Liberals don't donate their money to people with needs! That's what the government is for! They only donate their money to political campaigns...

hmmm...

He might get their money afterall...

He would make a great politician...

Making money off the backs of dead heroes and not doing anything worthwhile for anyone except themselves in return...

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know this is an old thread but I was curious as to what happened with this guy so I figured I'd go visit his sight and see if he is still up to his old tricks and look what I found.

I'm assuming he is off and trying to figure out his next scam. Anyone have any other info as to what happened with this guy?

While I'm not surprised in the least to see this, you have got to be kidding me :naw:

jesse3638

Hooked
While I'm not surprised in the least to see this, you have got to be kidding me :naw:

Guess all the publicity turned out to be negative after all. It must have adversely affected his XJ key chain sales, which were of course for a good cause...:doh:, and he could no longer pay his web builder. Looks like its back to clock making, pedestal photography, or what ever else he may have to do to support his lavish, "non-profit", lifestyle. I wonder how it would look from atop his mega tripod as everyone he ripped off beat the shit out of him. Birds Eye Ass Kicking has a nice ring to it...haha

GCM 2

Read through the whole site again. Looks like he has not taken anything down as far sponsors and charities supported. He did change a little of verbiage in the Q&A section and did add this

Q: Are you going to report your sponsor items for the Jeep on your taxes?

A: No, and we are not required by law to do so. We make it clear to all of our sponsors that we are not a charity and always have before they choose to become a sponsor. We offer the value to our sponsors of promoting their products to the community so the items we receive are not considered gifts.

Still appears to be a really shady guy, running a scam to get free stuff for his jeep. So if he is not a charity, what is the point. How about I just donate to the actual charity and cut the middle man, snake oil salesman out of the whole transaction???

Top Bottom