Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

HLKSMSH

Guys I do believe the Robert guy is a scam but the 4 wheel to heal is a legit deal I have went on one of there runs where we went and picked up a bunch of vets and took them wheeling. They didnt ask for any money and all of us drivers just brought food to BBQ durring lunch. Please for the 4 wheel to heal try and not give them a bad name they do help out wounded warriors. We got them out of a place for one day where they only get to see doctor's. And there families are many miles away.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As if this shows anything about how much of a scam Robert basil is. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Robert Basil actually has the nerve to say "WE", as in, he has anything to do with this giveaway aside from just posting up about the giveaway on JK-Forum immediately AFTER being called out as a scammer?? I mean seriously, JCR Off Road is the one putting up the prize and we've already all agreed that 4 Wheel 2 Heal is a legit charity but how does their actions explain where the "donate" button on his website went, how much money has he raised in the last 7+ years and where did it all go? As far as Lori Carey goes, the only thing she does after covering her bases and PROVE their legitimacy (unlike Robert Basil), is to carefully thanks Mr. Basil for "bringing attention" to her cause with his post on JKF. And really, if that's truly the only thing he's trying to do here - post up on forums to tell people about legit charities AFTER getting busted, I still want to know how HIS personal Jeep getting built up by sponsors helps him to makes posts on internet forums? I'd also still like to know why he needed $4,000 in cash to be "donated" to him just to have it painted? Of course, there's still the matter of what did he do with all the donation money he's already collected over the years under the guise of him being some kind of "not for profit" charitable organization. Nice try Robert Basil. :naw:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Guys I do believe the Robert guy is a scam but the 4 wheel to heal is a legit deal I have went on one of there runs where we went and picked up a bunch of vets and took them wheeling. They didnt ask for any money and all of us drivers just brought food to BBQ durring lunch. Please for the 4 wheel to heal try and not give them a bad name they do help out wounded warriors. We got them out of a place for one day where they only get to see doctor's. And there families are many miles away.

Nobody said anything about 4W2H. I posted that up because it shows how Robert is trying to get his buddies to give him a good name.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:cheesy: Robert Basil actually has the nerve to say "WE", as in, he has anything to do with this giveaway aside from just posting up about the giveaway on JK-Forum immediately AFTER being called out as a scammer?? I mean seriously, JCR Off Road is the one putting up the prize and we've already all agreed that 4 Wheel 2 Heal is a legit charity but how does their actions explain where the "donate" button on his website went, how much money has he raised in the last 7+ years and where did it all go? As far as Lori Carey goes, the only thing she does after covering her bases and PROVE their legitimacy (unlike Robert Basil), is to carefully thanks Mr. Basil for "bringing attention" to her cause with his post on JKF. And really, if that's truly the only thing he's trying to do here - post up on forums to tell people about legit charities AFTER getting busted, I still want to know how HIS personal Jeep getting built up by sponsors helps him to makes posts on internet forums? I'd also still like to know why he needed $4,000 in cash to be "donated" to him just to have it painted? Of course, there's still the matter of what did he do with all the donation money he's already collected over the years under the guise of him being some kind of "not for profit" charitable organization. Nice try Robert Basil. :naw:

The other thing I'm still trying to figure out is what does this bumper giveaway to 4W2H have to do with raising awareness for fallen heros or the smaller "troop charities?"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody said anything about 4W2H. I posted that up because it shows how Robert is trying to get his buddies to give him a good name.

Exactly. Robert Basil is just looking for ways to make him "seem" legit in the light of all the questions he's STILL UNWILLING to answer. :naw:

The other thing I'm still trying to figure out is what does this bumper giveaway to 4W2H have to do with raising awareness for fallen heros or the smaller "troop charities?"

:cheesy: LOL!! Since when has Robert Basil said he was EVER trying to raise awareness for "fallen heroes"? As you've pointed out, the only thing he's EVER said he was trying to do is "raise awareness" for "smaller UNKNOWN troop charities". As far as the bumper giveaway goes, he posted up about it on an internet forum after being called out for being a scam - clearly that counts as "raising awareness", right? :naw:

BTW, of the 6 charities that Robert Basil just listed on his website since being called out a week ago, I have attempted to contact 5 of them (the 6th seemed like the same scam he's trying to pull off) to see what if any relationship they might have with him and what a surprise, NOT A SINGLE ONE has responded to me. I wonder why :naw:

jeeeep

Hooked
I've read the entire thread and coming from a military family I hate when I see guys like this preying from those that are sincere in their giving of time and energy to help out our service members.

My brother and I ran into him at EJS, nothing about his display convinced us that there was charity work going on.

I find it interesting that he posted on his website the JCR bumper giveaway for a legitimate organization after he got called out and that organization didn't even know about it??

A word from Lori Carey "Hey all, we just found out about this raffle when one of out volunteers asked us about it..."

Seems if he was doing this on their behalf from the beginning he would have contacted them to actually work with them so they could also promote or track sales for the giveaway since it depends on a purchase/donation validation from their website.

I suspect the bumper was going to go on his Jeep but had seconds thoughts when he got called out hence the giveaway...

Having worked with various charities, I've never done anything that was a giveaway and required promotion where I didn't contact the organization first to allow them the chance to approve or participate in the decision process of how they would like to promote what I was offering. Sometimes they prefer to not to participate but allowed us to continue using their name in the promotion. Either way, they tend to be more than happy to offer volunteers if needed to make the giveaway as successful as possible.

RB's is not the 1st vehicle I've seen being built on the backs of those that deserve much more under the guise of false statements. Guys like this will just try to fade while they work on their next scam. I see he is already helping others with setting up the same scam to build up their rigs.

I guess since I take my Jeep to various events I can also make all the same claims - as a matter of fact, I could claim all the vehicles in line behind me followed me to the event and are there because of me and my Jeep therefore I was directly involved in raising the money they spent/donated at the event..... I should get sponsors to build out my Jeep more since this happens often ,everywhere I go people are following me!!! imagine how many more followers I would have with a built up Jeep and I would make a presence at many more events so I could claim a greater number of $$$$ I've helped raise for worthy causes! damn my presence is powerful!!!!!! :shock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've read the entire thread and coming from a military family I hate when I see guys like this preying from those that are sincere in their giving of time and energy to help out our service members.

My brother and I ran into him at EJS, nothing about his display convinced us that there was charity work going on.

I find it interesting that he posted on his website the JCR bumper giveaway for a legitimate organization after he got called out and that organization didn't even know about it??

A word from Lori Carey "Hey all, we just found out about this raffle when one of out volunteers asked us about it..."

Seems if he was doing this on their behalf from the beginning he would have contacted them to actually work with them so they could also promote or track sales for the giveaway since it depends on a purchase/donation validation from their website.

I suspect the bumper was going to go on his Jeep but had seconds thoughts when he got called out hence the giveaway...

Having worked with various charities, I've never done anything that was a giveaway and required promotion where I didn't contact the organization first to allow them the chance to approve or participate in the decision process of how they would like to promote what I was offering. Sometimes they prefer to not to participate but allowed us to continue using their name in the promotion. Either way, they tend to be more than happy to offer volunteers if needed to make the giveaway as successful as possible.

RB's is not the 1st vehicle I've seen being built on the backs of those that deserve much more under the guise of false statements. Guys like this will just try to fade while they work on their next scam. I see he is already helping others with setting up the same scam to build up their rigs.

I guess since I take my Jeep to various events I can also make all the same claims - as a matter of fact, I could claim all the vehicles in line behind me followed me to the event and are there because of me and my Jeep therefore I was directly involved in raising the money they spent/donated at the event..... I should get sponsors to build out my Jeep more since this happens often ,everywhere I go people are following me!!! imagine how many more followers I would have with a built up Jeep and I would make a presence at many more events so I could claim a greater number of $$$$ I've helped raise for worthy causes! damn my presence is powerful!!!!!! :shock:

Thanks for chiming in and for sharing your personal experience meeting Robert Basil and what you saw at EJS. I think an honest first hand account like this is very telling.

Regarding the Lori Carey quote, "hey all, we just found out about this raffle when one of out volunteers asked us about it...", I couldn't agree with you more. It just makes no sense to me that 4W2H wouldn't have been in on giveaway ahead of time and that they would have only found out about it by chance is just stupid. But of course, a day before Robert Basil announced this giveaway that JCR Off Road is doing with them, nobody was asking him questions regarding his legitimacy :naw:

HLKSMSH said:
Thanks guys I just was notbsure and didnt want a good group to get a bad rep.

As I always like to say, when you hang around crap long enough, you start to stink like it. If they want to keep their reputation in good standing, they really should distance themselves from scammers like Robert Basil. Of course, that's just my opinion.

jesse3638

Hooked
I've been out of town with work and just was able to catch up. Has there been any news on this guy?

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I've been out of town with work and just was able to catch up. Has there been any news on this guy?

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

No news. I am really interested to know if the local news was going to pick this story up? What with Robert Basil contacting them preemptively and all.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What Frank said, no news of anything yet. I too would be interested in knowing if the News Channel is gonna pick up the story or, has Robert Basil done a thorough enough of a job of scrubbing his record. Kinda makes you wonder if the whole things was just some kind of elaborate publicity stunt. :naw:

Rccrwlr

This information is based on a discussion I had on July 2nd. I haven't had further contact since so I thought I would share what I have so far.

Daystar did find some donations from about a year ago to FHJ and the donations are what is listed on the FHJ site. Employee X (not sure is position)will be discussing with his coworker what the donation premiss is and under what assumption the items were donated. He will follow up with me in a day or 2 (today is 7/9).

The conversation was good and he understood the Jeep community concern. His basic statement was they donate to a lot to of charities and he listed the wounded warrior charity as an example and if the cause looks worthy they like to help. My response was that this looks like it is turning out to be a guy that is having others build his jeep all under the premiss of awareness without actually doing anything.

We will see what he digs up in the next day or so

Another note: I haven't received comments from any other supporters based on my FB posts

--rccrwlr

--rccrwlr

skyefalcon6

I hate the internet sometimes. I started a search on this site to see the various WOL stickers people run on their rigs. So, because I'm a veteran, when I see a thread title like this I gotta check it out. Then, because I don't want to look like an idiot, I have to read the whole thing before posting anything. Seriously....the whole frikkin thing.

Anyway, I think back on page 56 or so, Mr. Lbredefe elucidates exactly what had been going through my noggin: Why on Earth would people give Mr. Oregano 4 G's to paint his Xbox with wheels so he can drive around and raise awareness intended to motivate other people to contribute to his stable of charity thoroughbreds? The logic of this gives me a headache. If I'm looking at taking, say, $500 and donating it directly to HFOTUSA or to this guy who drives around and *might* get someone else to donate to the same charity...........guess what. Yeah. No brainer.

Furthermore, if you put the pieces together, like Mr. Lbredefe rightly points out, the success ratio of your investment is beyond questionable. To say you need $4k for paint and then brag about raising only $421 (sadly) multiple times like it was a great accomplishment simply tells me you have more luck attracting donated aftermarket parts than you do fundraising for yourself or anyone else. The ROI here is not only bad, but it's ABYSMALLY NEGATIVE.

If you look at his sponsors list and the different levels of sponsorship, you figure out pretty quickly that he's raked in at LEAST $10,000 in products and services. Again.....$421 in keychains. :9lame:

Someone pointed out earlier that Mr. Coriander has alot of interests. I'd say so:

http://whois.domaintools.com/fallenheroescar.org

BTW, he used his home address in setting up his domain so technically he put his own address on the interwebz. Not very smart. Whois searches are publicly available to anyone so if you're reading this, Herbie, suck it.

According to the record, his name is associated with 47-49 other domain names. Some of which are:

1. 995support.com
2. birdseyeviewweddings.com
3. clock-you.com
4. clocknames.com
5. debralawson.com
6. donspinkdrink.com
7. eatsleepstore.com
8. fallenheroescar.org -->> auto-redirects to fallenheroesjeep.com (someone may have already pointed that out)
9. thatthingamajig.com
10. ticketyticketytock.com
11. ttgowings.com

Oh, lest I forget.......fallenheroescar.com is for sale. Domains are cheap these days............

So yeah, this Paprika dude sure appears to be one Slim Shady. How does someone get 8 hours of combat experience exactly? Jeezus, what a fuckstick. Can I say fuckstick here? If I can't say fuckstick, just edit fuckstick out and accept my apologies.

He reminds me of this guy I served with in the Gulf War who put himself in for a Purple Heart b/c he bumped his head on the ceiling of the truck he was driving after hitting a bump out in the desert. Was wearing his helmet. :gaah: Seriously glad he was in the rear with the gear.

Lastly, kudos on bull-dogging this. Now back to the stickers search. :D

SteelBadger

I hate the internet sometimes. I started a search on this site to see the various WOL stickers people run on their rigs. So, because I'm a veteran, when I see a thread title like this I gotta check it out. Then, because I don't want to look like an idiot, I have to read the whole thing before posting anything. Seriously....the whole frikkin thing.

Anyway, I think back on page 56 or so, Mr. Lbredefe elucidates exactly what had been going through my noggin: Why on Earth would people give Mr. Oregano 4 G's to paint his Xbox with wheels so he can drive around and raise awareness intended to motivate other people to contribute to his stable of charity thoroughbreds? The logic of this gives me a headache. If I'm looking at taking, say, $500 and donating it directly to HFOTUSA or to this guy who drives around and *might* get someone else to donate to the same charity...........guess what. Yeah. No brainer.

Furthermore, if you put the pieces together, like Mr. Lbredefe rightly points out, the success ratio of your investment is beyond questionable. To say you need $4k for paint and then brag about raising only $421 (sadly) multiple times like it was a great accomplishment simply tells me you have more luck attracting donated aftermarket parts than you do fundraising for yourself or anyone else. The ROI here is not only bad, but it's ABYSMALLY NEGATIVE.

If you look at his sponsors list and the different levels of sponsorship, you figure out pretty quickly that he's raked in at LEAST $10,000 in products and services. Again.....$421 in keychains. :9lame:

Someone pointed out earlier that Mr. Coriander has alot of interests. I'd say so:

http://whois.domaintools.com/fallenheroescar.org

BTW, he used his home address in setting up his domain so technically he put his own address on the interwebz. Not very smart. Whois searches are publicly available to anyone so if you're reading this, Herbie, suck it.

According to the record, his name is associated with 47-49 other domain names. Some of which are:

1. 995support.com
2. birdseyeviewweddings.com
3. clock-you.com
4. clocknames.com
5. debralawson.com
6. donspinkdrink.com
7. eatsleepstore.com
8. fallenheroescar.org -->> auto-redirects to fallenheroesjeep.com (someone may have already pointed that out)
9. thatthingamajig.com
10. ticketyticketytock.com
11. ttgowings.com

Oh, lest I forget.......fallenheroescar.com is for sale. Domains are cheap these days............

So yeah, this Paprika dude sure appears to be one Slim Shady. How does someone get 8 hours of combat experience exactly? Jeezus, what a fuckstick. Can I say fuckstick here? If I can't say fuckstick, just edit fuckstick out and accept my apologies.

He reminds me of this guy I served with in the Gulf War who put himself in for a Purple Heart b/c he bumped his head on the ceiling of the truck he was driving after hitting a bump out in the desert. Was wearing his helmet. :gaah: Seriously glad he was in the rear with the gear.

Lastly, kudos on bull-dogging this. Now back to the stickers search. :D

This is an awesome rant. Made my day and is bang on.

Top Bottom