Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I am not surprised Robert Basil CONTINUES to act like a victim.

Robert: Be a MAN and shit or get off the pot. Either PROVE all of us wrong, list your charities and explain how your Fallen Heroes Jeep doesn't ANYTHING but line your pockets and bring awareness to the fact that you are a con artist.

Seriously Bobby, you have done absolutely NOTHING to show that you are a legitimate person with a TRULY worthy cause. Like Bondsy said, why the hell do you need anybody to help you build a Jeep if you are NOT raising money for charities. You are PATHETIC.

Please do yourself a favor and MAN UP.

Last edited:

munstie

I like how he says, he has been banned and can't respond yet he wouldnt answer the legitimate questions asked of him.
Apparently he just wants everyone to donate blindly....
Sent from the Zone of Influence

JAGS

Hooked
:cheesy: This Robert Basil guy is just too much!! I love how he won't even call out WAYALIFE.com or me by name. Guess he's afraid that someone might actually pay us a visit and be exposed to the TRUTH! Well Mr. Basil, you can make up stories and try to change what really happened but, unlike you, we've got PROOF. You want to try and suggest that you just innocently inquired about "future runs" with our group? How about we take a look at what you really said...

attachment.php

Robert Basil says that he wouldn't have been welcome to join us unless he removed his stupid sticker? I say he wouldn't be welcome on one of my runs just because of who he is - a scammer!

As far him being banned goes, I'd love nothing more than to give him that title but, he'd actually have to sign up on the forum before I could do that. Of course, if he's really so concerned about his address and photos of his home being posted up, maybe he shouldn't start public self-congradulatory Facebook fan pages dedicated to it and complete with his address available for all to see. :naw:

I definitely have accused Robert Basil of being a scam and specifically because he had been actively seeking CASH DONATION on his website and without a 501(c)3. When asked how much he's raised in the last 7 years and where all it went, he initially said that he's never asked for donations. When asked about the link on his website specifically soliciting donations, he promptly removed it and started a lame Q&A that states he's only raised $421. As far as what specific charities he claims to have helped goes, it sure is convenient for him that he only focuses on "smaller troop related charities that most people probably don't even know exist." Those are HIS words - not mine. Certainly, if we don't know about them, it sure is harder for us to know if they really even do exist. :naw:

Finally, I really do have to laugh out loud at Robert Basil's pathetic proclamation that this whole thing was started over some kind of "war" with JK-Forum. Mr. Basil, it was YOU who came on my Facebook fan page to pick a fight. It was you who called in all your buddies to troll me. It was you who went over to JK-Forum to whine about me once you and your scam was exposed and since you seem to have missed it, it was you who was getting questioned on JK-Forum as well.

BTW, unlike your website, ALL your responses and even those of Bob, the admin on JK-Forum can be found here - complete and un-edited. Compliments of WAYALIFE.com :yup:

And another round for you Eddie!! You and Bondsy are on fire. Truly on point.

:clap2::bowdown::clap2:

- Jason

2RedRigs

Robert Basil, if you're reading this, at this point your best option would be to just donate the Jeep to charity not taking a dime for it and not using that as tax write off. And then just walking away. I would think that at this point even driving that jeep around would draw unwanted attention for you or your family. You just need to go crawl back under that rock you came from. :yup:

BONDSY

I have very little doubt, if Robert could find a few suckers with deep pockets who would sponsor his Jeep it would turn out something like this rig, charities be damned:

Attachments

• image-4003450627.jpg
    image-4003450627.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 396
  • image-2656375715.jpg
    image-2656375715.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 398
  • image-2646112234.jpg
    image-2646112234.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 397
  • image-1301503688.jpg
    image-1301503688.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 392
  • image-2716761871.jpg
    image-2716761871.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 396
  • image-1818075634.jpg
    image-1818075634.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 399

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I'm pretty sure Robert Basil was actually previously employed by the Lucky Lotto in Nigeria. Bastard used to email me all the time saying I won, I just needed to send him $20k to release the funds to my name. It all makes sense now.

I have very little doubt, if Robert could find a few suckers with deep pockets who would sponsor his Jeep it would turn out something like this rig, charities be damned:

There is a guy here in Jacksonville, FL that has his truck painted as a memorial to all past conflicts, wish I has a picture. What is ironic is the fact there is no website soliciting anything just a rolling memorial.

R/
Will

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like how he says, he has been banned and can't respond yet he wouldnt answer the legitimate questions asked of him.
Apparently he just wants everyone to donate blindly....
Sent from the Zone of Influence

EVEN IF he were actually banned from here, there's nothing is stopping him from answering the legitimate questioned that were being asked of him on JKF. :naw:

Rccrwlr

On Sunday 6/29 I reached out on FB to the following sponsors that FHJ has listed on his website.

Gold Sponsors: (Over $1,000)
American Warrior Brands
(LED Light bar)
Chevron
(Event Travel Gas Cards)
Falken
(Tires)
JCR OFFROAD
(Bumpers, Spare Tire Carrier, Trail Support)
JK-Forum.com
(Promotion)
Motel 6
(Event Travel Lodging)
Rebel OFF ROAD
(Labor)
Rugged Ridge
(Fenders, Hood, Snorkel, Wheels)
TeraFlex
(Suspension)

Silver Sponsors: (Under $1,000)
Angry OffRoad
(Custom Paracord Grab Handles)
Daystar
(Body lift, Switch Panel, Cam Can)
DYNOMAX
(Performance Exhaust)
Hi-Lift
(Jack)
PowerTank
(High Performance CO2 Air System)
Prime 4X4
(LED Lighting)

As of this morning I have had a response from only 1; Daystar.

My post has been removed from the following sponsors FB page

American Warrior Brands
Chevron
Falken
JCR OFFROAD
Motel 6
Rebel OFF ROAD
TeraFlex
Angry OffRoad
Hi-Lift
PowerTank

There are a few sites that have left the post up but most have minimal traffic and haven't responded

--rccrwlr

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As of this morning I have had a response from only 1; Daystar.

I'm a little surprised that there haven't been more responses but, I can understand how a lot of these companies are strategically keeping quite. I will say that I'm very surprised that all these guys have actually gone so far as to remove your post:

American Warrior Brands
Falken
JCR OFFROAD
Rebel OFF ROAD
TeraFlex
Angry OffRoad
Hi-Lift
PowerTank

Not like you were attacking them or anything. Guess we all know where they stand :naw:

Brian has already looked into Chevron and we know that he couldn't find anything regarding their support of Robert Basil and if I could guess, the same could be said of Motel 6.

jesse3638

Hooked

I'm curious as to what they are thinking. I bet they have their legal teams looking into this pretty heavily. I'm curious as to what Daystar had to say about this during your conversation with them. I also remember Eddie saying he had talked to a few of the listed sponsors as well. It would be interesting to hear what these guys had to say about it all but I doubt we ever will. Staying quiet as to avoid getting their names drug through the mud along with this guy and handling it behind the scenes is probably their strategy.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm curious as to what they are thinking. I bet they have their legal teams looking into this pretty heavily. I'm curious as to what Daystar had to say about this during your conversation with them. I also remember Eddie saying he had talked to a few of the listed sponsors as well. It would be interesting to hear what these guys had to say about it all but I doubt we ever will. Staying quiet as to avoid getting their names drug through the mud along with this guy and handling it behind the scenes is probably their strategy.

Of the ones I have spoken to, they feel like they're in a pickle. One day, they are given grief for supporting an "anti-verteran" guy like me. The next day, they are given grief for supporting a scammer like Robert Basil. Of course, had they just done a little homework, all this could have been avoided. Unfortunately, time is not on their side and the longer they stay quite, the more it'll become clear that they still support the building of Robert Basils Jeep on the backs of "fallen soldiers".

Top Bottom