Feeler uwharrie July 16-17th?

croge17

Ill be there saturday all day at this point and camp that night unless its pouring... Ill see everyone else at the outpost sunday morning.

swampdog

9 hours Saturday on a party boy with 30 friends...there is no doubt I will be feeling like shit, the only question is can I rally. Needless to say, top and doors will be on and A/C will be blasting.

thardy

Banned
9 hours Saturday on a party boy with 30 friends...there is no doubt I will be feeling like shit, the only question is can I rally. Needless to say, top and doors will be on and A/C will be blasting.

So you and your friends like to hang out on a "party boy"?

swampdog

Party boat, party boat, and for a third time just to clarify, PARTY BOAT...sorry for the confusion and the disappointment this has caused you Trevor

jkwebbie

Anybody that's going have any stock fenders just laying around? I kinda broke my front right one and now its not there anymore lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Anybody that's going have any stock fenders just laying around? I kinda broke my front right one and now its not there anymore lol

I do but I wont be able to make it this weekend. If you don't find one by the EOS run remind me and I'll bring it.

epetry

Can anyone verify that this is the correct address to the outpost?

109 Eldorado St
Troy, NC 27371
United States

Top Bottom