Feeler uwharrie July 16-17th?

croge17

Broke a rear axle shaft today at the flats... I'm out of spares so looks like im sitting this one out.

swampdog

Thanks for making the video dude! You should have stayed and ran Daniel with us. Hope you are feeling better man.

epetry

Wow nice video!!! Wish I saw my jeep more but I was in the front ha. Good job [emoji106][emoji106]

BRaVell

I work far to much so I don't play with my jeep as I should. Where would a good place to watch for local runs in the upstate sc be? Thanks for any information. I lurk more than I post

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I work far to much so I don't play with my jeep as I should. Where would a good place to watch for local runs in the upstate sc be? Thanks for any information. I lurk more than I post

Welcome to WAL! Your best bet is to watch the "upcoming trips & events" sub-forum. You could also openly ask in the "8th Slot". As far as I know there is only one off road park in SC and that is the Gulches about 2 hours from Colombia.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug

The thread to find out about runs on the east coast is called The East Coast Happenings thread

Top Bottom