• Nemesis Notorious

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Poison Spyder Crusher

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Bushwacker Flats

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

Tranquillity

Well, that thread definitively made me go for the cut stock fender!

I just have one problem, I need the fender to cover the whole tire tread. Any Ideas on how I could get that done ? I just need that one magic inch and I'm afraid that those enlargement pills are a scam :bleh:

Bootman83

We briefly touched on this before. To put the liner back in the front or not. I'd like to just bring it back up and get some more opinions on what people think? There are a lot of exposed parts. Things to worry about during winters, ect? Thoughts?

StrizzyChris

I did! Just because I know I can't resist a mud hole and I hate cleanup. Its an easy trim, I wish I would have taken my time more, to do to keep enough there to keep the engine bay clean. Zip tie or two and your done!
1372459580774.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
I put mine back in for a little added protection. But I hate mud (well the clean up) so I tend to avoid it like the plague...haha. here is a pic of how I reattached mine. Its kinda hard to see but if you'd like better pics let me know and ill take some.

ForumRunner_20130629_141523.png

ForumRunner_20130629_141539.png

jesse3638

Hooked
What marker lights did you use there and how do you attach? Looks like a strip of some type.

They are a 4" orange LED light strip. They are self adhesive and I found them at pep boys. I couldn't find any small round style like most use so I chose these.

ForumRunner_20130629_142347.png

ForumRunner_20130629_142407.png

Hell_Fire

I have the XRC Fender Flares on now, after a small incident on a trail I crushed my left back flare and am looking at replacing, I am definitely getting the spider Crushers that pipe that reinforces the edge will work magic if you graze a tree or in my case a rock the size of a house. Insurance is paying for the damages so I can go all out :rock:

Ps: Lights on a fender flare is like putting lights under your rocksliders.....:doh:

Bootman83

I have the XRC Fender Flares on now, after a small incident on a trail I crushed my left back flare and am looking at replacing, I am definitely getting the spider Crushers that pipe that reinforces the edge will work magic if you graze a tree or in my case a rock the size of a house. Insurance is paying for the damages so I can go all out :rock:

Ps: Lights on a fender flare is like putting lights under your rocksliders.....:doh:

Glad you're gonna come out on the good end of the damages.

His lights aren't on the flare itself. They are recessed on the substructure. First glance they appear that way but they aren't. Same with most of the others who have cut theirs. Mine included.

Hell_Fire

Yeah thanks man, helps to have offroad insurance.

Isn't the bushwakers moulded into the side of the front flairs?

Last edited:
Top Bottom