FIRST TIME : Lifted Jeep Renegade Trailhawk & Stock JK Rubicon on the Rocks

Trail JK

Loved the video! Really enjoyed watching Renny climb the rocks! Also really enjoyed watching Susan as first time driver! Way to go girl!

Pretty incredible what the renegade can do!

TeamFaust

Enjoyed the video.
When these first came out I wasn't real keen on them however they are definitely growing on me...especially with the modified stance of Rene with the little lift and out spaced wheels/ tires. Well done.

stressball

Another great video guys! It's certainly no JK and was never intended to be but it's always great to see an unassuming vehicle impress the doubters - Good driving! It's definitely time for some rock sliders though..

Siebermd

Great vid. I did Last Chance Canyon back in 2005 with my 2002 TJ with a friend in his XJ. It was a blast. That intimidating rock 3/4 of the way up on that last steep hill resulted in me needing a new output shaft on my T-case. Gave her just the right little bump. Didnt stop us from enjoying our weekend of overlanding. But I did have to drive back to LA with just the front drive shaft. The rear was throwing crazy vibrations on the highway so we pulled it off. Our intent was to do all the trails in that area and Red Rock. Then head out and do some of the Mojave Road. But we skipped the Mojave Road do to my unfortunate T-case injury. It was an amazing weekend out there. I love that area.

60318_1392974430891_366249_n.jpg 60318_1392974470892_7747284_n.jpg 60318_1392974630896_6975062_n.jpg

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Great video as always guys! Looked like a lot of fun.

Still haven't driven a renegade yet but really want to. They look pretty cool especially the tail lights

YAYMUD

Will be interesting to see the toasters as they gain popularity and the builds get bigger and badder. Nice Video!!

Weeeee

Excellent video, nice to see the Renny out there on the trail, and very surprising to see it was able to conquer some of those obstacles. I also always love seeing first time drivers wheel, and thanks for sharing.

Makes me wish I lived closer to be able to have access to trails like that.

Voyager_1700

The Little Jeep that could

I have been eye balling the Renegade and after watching your video..
knowing it doesn't have the same clearance as a wrangler I was very impressed...
Thanks for sharing..

plext0r

Nicely done, Renny! Most impressive what the Renegade was able to accomplish with Eddie behind the wheel. :rock:

joose

Fun Times

The best part of the video is hearing you say that's the most fun I've had in awhile. My best time's wheeling over the years is that first run with a stock rig. It's full of anxiety knowing that you going to damage it in some way, and then when you don't what a rush. After we get home we build up our rig to handle the trail better, but is does so well that it wasn't as much fun as that first time:clap2: Keep up the great work guys.

ItsTTime

Another entertaining and well made video! I really enjoyed the video and am surprised like many others on how well the Renegade performs. Its somewhat comforting to know that stamping a Jeep badge on vehicle still means something!

CandAMudders

Sitting here with -21 celcius looming, I enjoyed watching you all crawl through the beautiful sunshine. Definitely going to put the Renegade on the short list when it is time to get a smaller vehicle.

jamesrw30

I am amazed what that little Renegade can do. I never thought I would see one doing this kind of wheeling when I first saw them. Great job showing everyone what they really can do. Looks like a little rocker protection wouldn't be bad haha.

philbrattin

There’s a first time for everything and when it came time for us to test out our newly lifted Jeep Renegade Trailhawk out on the rocks, we decided to do it on one of our favorite trails in Southern California and that would be, Last Chance Canyon. Fortunately for us, our good friends Tony and Stephanie were able to join us in their brand new Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and Tom and Susan were able to tag along as well in their highly modified JK and with Susan taking the wheel as a first time driver. In this short video, you'll get to see how well everyone did as well as all the fun we had along the way. We hope you enjoy the presentation and we'd love to hear what you think of the Renegade :cool:

For those of you who are wanting to know, our red 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk is running a 1.5" Daystar lift and a set of 225/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires mounted on 16" Chevy HHR Wheels and 1.25" wheel spacers to make it all work. Tom and Susan's black 2013 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited is running an EVO DTD coil over system with long arms and 37" tires. Last but not least, Tony and Stephanie were driving a bone stock anvil 2015 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.

WIN A NEW WAYALIFE T-SHIRT!!
To help celebrate the release of FIRST TIME for EVERYTHING, Cindy and I will be giving away a brand new WAYALIFE T-shirt and if you'd like a chance to WIN one, all you have to do is post up a response and let us know what you think about the all new Jeep Renegade (good or bad) here on this thread. There is no limit as to how many posts you make and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Monday, February 15th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching, thank you for chiming in and good luck to all of you!
main.php

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

Great video Eddie & Cindy! Like Reny and think it's a neat project! Keep up the great work and really enjoy the Wayalife site.

philbrattin

Reny & Stock Rubi

Great video Eddie & Cindy! Like Reny and think it's a neat project! Keep up the great work and really enjoy the Wayalife site.

Top Bottom