Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

Brute

Hooked
Good luck!!! Can't wait to see pics if you hook up with one. Total bucket list fish for me.

Struck out on the GT's...but got a savage strike by a sailfish on a surface popper while casting for GT's...unfortunately it unzipped right after the strike...it would have been an epic fight on spinning tackle.

Did boat a bunch of emperors & a nice coral trout jigging...having some for lunch in a bit... IMG_1767.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JohnK

Recent Gulf Stream trip off of the Outer Banks. Wife and daughter and I ('02 WJ and now '10 JKU Rubi); my Little Sister, Brother-In-Law and their son (JKU); and my Brother and his two sons ( no Jeep yet).

Totaled 700 lbs, 15 Mahi, 10 Tuna - most successful catching trip I have ever been on (it was not a fishing trip, it was a catching trip). We kept 1/3, fed 15 people 3 times, gave 2/3 to the crew to share with their family and friends.

18881966_1553270454692505_251575807362731634_n.jpg

There's no beating fresh fish. I made SoCal style fish tacos with lightly breaded Mahi, we fried 'em, baked 'em, grilled 'em - just sooo good.

JK

Last edited:

GreenSheep

Here's a big silver and a nice dolly. I'm only catching brim and bass these days. Rivers in my backyard so I can't complain.

Attachments

• IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 122

Brute

Hooked
Recent Gulf Stream trip off of the Outer Banks. Wife and daughter and I ('02 WJ and now '10 JKU Rubi); my Little Sister, Brother-In-Law and their son (JKU); and my Brother and his two sons ( no Jeep yet).

Totaled 700 lbs, 15 Mahi, 10 Tuna - most successful catching trip I have ever been on (it was not a fishing trip, it was a catching trip). We kept 1/3, fed 15 people 3 times, gave 2/3 to the crew to share with their family and friends.

View attachment 268350

There's no beating fresh fish. I made SoCal style fish tacos with lightly breaded Mahi, we fried 'em, baked 'em, grilled 'em - just sooo good.

JK

Outer Banks NC?...are they bluefin tuna?...that's a decent day

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom