Florida Wayalife Members

TwistedJK

The only information I could find was their ridiculous camping fees that start at $70 and go up to $110. But nothing about the place itself.

Dzandersen

The jeep ranch is in wildwood it's a pretty cool place. Trails are pretty challenging due to all the rain lately they have a couple obstacles to climb and a spring fed creek to swim in. I haven't camped there but I know some for the tampa Krewe did last weekend. For the day it was 30 dollars per jeep to ride all day.

Brent McCartney

Hello Florida, My beautiful wife has a possible opportunity to relocate to Tampa, curious if there are any Wayalifers in the area that could shed any advice on the area.
Thanks.

Brent McCartney

I live in Tampa there's a good group of jeepers here, what type of advice are you looking for I'd be glad to help.

We have just began researching the area, are there any areas as we look that would not be in our best interest? How is the economic situation in the area, and we may make a trip down eventually so it would be nice to know some fellow Jeepers there.

CharlieK

They are a bunch of us in Tampa. We do have our troubled areas, but we also have a lot of great areas. Location really depends on where you'll be working. Shoot me a pm and I will send some information.

rich67

Caught the Bug
Croom

Headed out with a couple of other Jeeps to Croom for the first time (we usually hit Citrus). Was actually pretty fun, but we noticed a lot of fire roads were closed to vehicles, limiting the areas we could hit. Still, there were some nice mud holes to get dirty in, a section with a decent hill climb, and it was not too bad considering.
untitled.jpg

TwistedJK

Headed out with a couple of other Jeeps to Croom for the first time (we usually hit Citrus). Was actually pretty fun, but we noticed a lot of fire roads were closed to vehicles, limiting the areas we could hit. Still, there were some nice mud holes to get dirty in, a section with a decent hill climb, and it was not too bad considering.
View attachment 160604

Looks like it was fun.

JRied

Just bought a 50" single row LED bar and a 20" single row LED bar so that means I'm getting rid of my current setup, thought I'd give you guys the chance to grab them if your by Miami. Wayalife discount $125 for both, won't separate.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440109296.900029.jpg

Those are the 2 im getting rid of, work perfect and have had no condensation issues or any other issues.

JRied

Just bought a 50" single row LED bar and a 20" single row LED bar so that means I'm getting rid of my current setup, thought I'd give you guys the chance to grab them if your by Miami. Wayalife discount $125 for both, won't separate.

View attachment 160940

Those are the 2 im getting rid of, work perfect and have had no condensation issues or any other issues.

Actually now that I look at the pic I have the ones on the bumper available also

Hal Jordan

From Dunedin, Florida! For now ;) Originally from Colorado. Found out bout you guys at Jeep Beach Week 2015 in Daytona. Was a good time. :thumb:

Top Bottom