Florida Wayalife Members

jango

I guess I can consider myself a Florida resident for a while. I'm from Atlanta but now attend Florida Tech so Ill be trying to find some wheeling spots on the weekends here in Melbourne.

bonedaddy

Any local peeps needing Rubi Rails for a JKU? Just took them off last night, only 5 months old...

Wanted to let you guys know before I put them in the Recycler section...

bonedaddy

Smittybilt... not my first choice, but couldn't beat price, needed a step/slider and couldn't drop the $600 on the LOD's I will eventually have on there... nothing wrong with these though, actually the install wasnt bad as they say... they look good.

Attachments

• 1441989425093.jpg
    1441989425093.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

TwistedJK

Smittybilt... not my first choice, but couldn't beat price, needed a step/slider and couldn't drop the $600 on the LOD's I will eventually have on there... nothing wrong with these though, actually the install wasnt bad as they say... they look good.

Nice! Mine have been fine so far, and I agree. Eventually I'll put Evo sliders on. Mine took some good hits at Uwharrie too. A little scuffed up, but not bent.

jango

These work well until you get to some moderate-difficult trails where there are rocks that the bottom rail gets hung up on. I ran these for two years and kept getting hung up on rocks which lead to bends in the tubes so I replaced them with Rubi sliders until I get some weld on sliders. Also be careful if you ever use it as a jack point to not jack in the middle because there only two mount points on the ends and the middle can sag in and hit the body.

Top Bottom