Free Shit Thread!!!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Rather appropriate bump.

gofundme.com/give-me-my-free-shit-now-because-I-deserve-it-and-i-am-desperate/[/url]

Hahaha yeah I was like I'm not even going to post on that guys thread it was that ridiculous. There's more important things in life dude.

AlStew

Guy in Oceanside is giving away a free rubicon sway bar with the knob installed. Looks a little rusty but can't beat the price.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465428133.413235.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Didn't want to be negative and kill the positive vibe, but I can feel it coming. Once the cheap asses sniff this one out, they will be all over it. It's like throwing a french fry in front of seagulls.

Yep. Happens every time.

thardy

Banned
Didn't want to be negative and kill the positive vibe, but I can feel it coming. Once the cheap asses sniff this one out, they will be all over it. It's like throwing a french fry in front of seagulls.

Yep. Happens every time.

Very true, and sure it will happen. But I'd be curious to see how many of those types would actually make the trip. If they do, they'll have a blast and hopefully become more active. My hope is that it'll be the icing on the cake to get some of the regulars who are not sure if they can make it.

JAGS

Hooked
What brought me to WAL 23 years ago was the fantastic info on the Jeep helicopter. As a trained deep water rescuer, the ability to mountain climb in the vast Sahara desert means everything. The knowledge here has been unvaluable.

Oh, and I love the videos.

It also shouldn't go without saying that I'm a winner. Whenever I feel sad, I just go buy myself a trophy and add it to my collection. So I fully expect to win whatever is offered here.

Best of luck to others, but not really. Here's a pic as it is part of the requirements to win shit. My WAL banner is on order, just waiting for mom to drop funds in my paypal. [emoji106][emoji471]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471883182.572001.jpg

Top Bottom