Free Shit Thread!!!

WJCO

Meme King
What brought me to WAL 23 years ago was the fantastic info on the Jeep helicopter. As a trained deep water rescuer, the ability to mountain climb in the vast Sahara desert means everything. The knowledge here has been unvaluable.

Oh, and I love the videos.

It also shouldn't go without saying that I'm a winner. Whenever I feel sad, I just go buy myself a trophy and add it to my collection. So I fully expect to win whatever is offered here.

Best of luck to others, but not really. Here's a pic as it is part of the requirements to win shit. My WAL banner is on order, just waiting for mom to drop funds in my paypal. [emoji106][emoji471]

:cheesy:

Charlie-Sheen-in-custody-court-with-Denise-Richards.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
What brought me to WAL 23 years ago was the fantastic info on the Jeep helicopter. As a trained deep water rescuer, the ability to mountain climb in the vast Sahara desert means everything. The knowledge here has been unvaluable.

It also shouldn't go without saying that I'm a winner. Whenever I feel sad, I just go buy myself a trophy and add it to my collection. So I fully expect to win whatever is offered here.

Best of luck to others, but not really. Here's a pic as it is part of the requirements to win shit. My WAL banner is on order, just waiting for mom to drop funds in my paypal. [emoji106][emoji471]

View attachment 218849

You should buy a trophy for this post

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Hello, my name is freeloader.
And im here for the free shit.
Gimmie gimmie gimmie.
Once the contest is over. Queue the "Everyone here is a follower. But i like the videos [emoji6]"

bthomas

View attachment 218849

That's funny shit right there! [emoji106]🏻

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
:naw: Just read through the first 10 pages of the giveaway thread, Unbelievable how many have post count "1" but join dates 2015; 2014, 2012!!! ONE fucking post in a giveaway thread??? REALLY!? :doh:

... lurker.jpg ...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
:naw: Just read through the first 10 pages of the giveaway thread, Unbelievable how many have post count "1" but join dates 2015; 2014, 2012!!! ONE fucking post in a giveaway thread??? REALLY!? :doh:

... View attachment 219092 ...

I've seen people that just joined this year, even the last month or so, that are much more active than some that joined several years ago. Long time lurkers, lurking for a giveaway.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I've seen people that just joined this year, even the last month or so, that are much more active than some that joined several years ago. Long time lurkers, lurking for a giveaway.

If you contribute, have a wave thread, etc. Im fine with you. If today is the 1st day, welcome, Join the giveaway... But the people who have been here for YEARS and have 1 post in a giveaway thread, that read and take info from the forum without contributing to it... :naw: :stick hiting: :9lame:

jesse3638

Hooked

View attachment 218849

Hey winner....See You Next Tuesday! I've got the Pinot

Top Bottom