Free Shit Thread!!!

Lol I am new to the forum but that's only cause I just purchased my JK. So far I love all the information and the back and forth banter is freaking hilarious.

I think that Northridge should have made it where the review HAD to be on an item you had purchased from them. Verified.
I always drop our name when I buy stuff from them. If its over the phone I tell them thanks for supporting the site and I do the same in the comments section when placing an order online.

Eddie kinda spelled it out for anyone doing this stuff.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%
I have not had the pleasure of ordering from north ridge yep this is why I have NOT entered for the winch!

I've ordered plenty of stuff from Northridge 4X4, and will continue to do so. I do this because of their customer service and support ( the forum support and discount doesn't hurt) not to win a free winch. (Great winch) I have recently purchased the ZEON 10s from Northridge 4X4 and they helped me a lot to ship it to me!
It would piss me off to no end if someone with one or two posts wins it. Just my two cents.

Wow! That is crazy! If I was Northridge I would be upset.
I have purchased from Northridge and they are always awesome to me and to Wayalife. Those single posters trying to freeload a winch are not true to the Wayalife.
I could also enter to win but I have a powerplant and don't need another winch. I guess I could just sell it. But that wouldn't feel right!
I thought this was a great chance for an honest wheeler in need of a winch to be able to get an awesome winch from an awesome company supporting a awesome and honest group of wheelers know as Wayalife!

Guys - this is marketing genius. You get honest reviews for free from people who were otherwise too lazy to post one up. You get email info and possibly greater sales revenue than you might have before this contest and all it cost you was a Warn winch? Marketing firms probably charge double that cost without the guarantee! PLUS if they never hit 500 they never give the product away so win win

I may not have many posts here on Wayalife, but for entering this contest I had never even visited NR4x4... So my first review through then was after the purchase of 3 items off their site. I figured it was only fair because I could win something from a site I never even visited before.

Only $131.00 spent on the taillight/backup lights and flasher by PSC, but it's a start
!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428244813.205855.jpg

first thing I did when we purchased our JK was head over to Northidge website and spend more money lol Shhhh dont tell the wife:eek:

Wow! That is crazy! If I was Northridge I would be upset.
I have purchased from Northridge and they are always awesome to me and to Wayalife. Those single posters trying to freeload a winch are not true to the Wayalife.
I could also enter to win but I have a powerplant and don't need another winch. I guess I could just sell it. But that wouldn't feel right!
I thought this was a great chance for an honest wheeler in need of a winch to be able to get an awesome winch from an awesome company supporting a awesome and honest group of wheelers know as Wayalife!

Remember the Northridge guys are the ones who are choosing the winner. It doesn't say anything about random drawings, so I'm sure they could research this issue. :)

Remember the Northridge guys are the ones who are choosing the winner. It doesn't say anything about random drawings, so I'm sure they could research this issue. :)

Very true! And I hope that can look past those single posters trying to freeload a winch and give it to a deserving jeep!

I guess I am one of the peeps that does not deserve to be picked based on my post count. But, I would say that I have spent thousands of dollars at NR. I joined this site when I first got my Jeep but due to the overwhelming number of Jeep forums I never made it back here. When I saw the blip about the Warn winch it brought me back to WAL and now I have posted a couple things and have started frequenting the site. So fire away at the newb freeloader but the winch give-away did bring me back here. BTW I do have a winch but I couldn't afford a Warn winch. I would love to correct that :)

I guess I am one of the peeps that does not deserve to be picked based on my post count. But, I would say that I have spent thousands of dollars at NR. I joined this site when I first got my Jeep but due to the overwhelming number of Jeep forums I never made it back here. When I saw the blip about the Warn winch it brought me back to WAL and now I have posted a couple things and have started frequenting the site. So fire away at the newb freeloader but the winch give-away did bring me back here. BTW I do have a winch but I couldn't afford a Warn winch. I would love to correct that :)

So your situation is not like those freeloaders. A guy like you is one that deserves it. Plus you need a winch for your jeep. I hope to see you around WAL!
Good luck to you!

Just need 1 more 1 post "member" and the giveaway begins :rolleyes2:

:cheesy::cheesy:

I am fairly new to this forum, less than 2 years if I remember right, so I might still be considered a newb here. I entered to win the winch as well. Though it is a little discouraging when you look back through all of those entries and there are a lot of people with 10 posts or less. Hopefully it goes to a contributing member of the forum.

:cheesy::cheesy:

I am fairly new to this forum, less than 2 years if I remember right, so I might still be considered a newb here. I entered to win the winch as well. Though it is a little discouraging when you look back through all of those entries and there are a lot of people with 10 posts or less. Hopefully it goes to a contributing member of the forum.

Nah, you're not considered new any longer :thumb:

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%
I have not had the pleasure of ordering from north ridge yep this is why I have NOT entered for the winch!

Same here, couldn't honestly do it...but if it gets people to signup on Northridge and drives business their way good for them. Having more members here is good for Eddie as it drives more advertising money from sponsors. Hopefully they will become contributing members.

Last edited:
Top Bottom