Free Shit Thread!!!

noroad

Wow! That is crazy! If I was Northridge I would be upset.
I have purchased from Northridge and they are always awesome to me and to Wayalife. Those single posters trying to freeload a winch are not true to the Wayalife.
I could also enter to win but I have a powerplant and don't need another winch. I guess I could just sell it. But that wouldn't feel right!
I thought this was a great chance for an honest wheeler in need of a winch to be able to get an awesome winch from an awesome company supporting a awesome and honest group of wheelers know as Wayalife!

^^^this is so true. I didnt enter into the rancho shocks because i have shocks and wanted someone that need them to get them! I really just want someone that needs a winch and is a true member to gets it!

edit just saw the winner WTF!

Last edited:

David1tontj

Maybe a wayalife regular would've won instead of the douche that did, if more of the wayalife regulars actually entered.....

Just saying.. 😕

And if you don't want to enter because you don't need something.... Send it to me, I'll pay for shipping!

Maybe a wayalife regular would've won instead of the douche that did, if more of the wayalife regulars actually entered.....

Just saying.. 😕

And if you don't want to enter because you don't need something.... Send it to me, I'll pay for shipping!

I didn't sign up because I wanted someone that actually needed it to win. As I already have one bolted to the front of my jeep. To bad that didn't happen.

David1tontj

I didn't sign up because I wanted someone that actually needed it to win. As I already have one bolted to the front of my jeep. To bad that didn't happen.

I know why you guys didn't sign up. It was an awesome gesture. Just sucks it turned out the way it did.

Petthefish

while I am a newby I really could have used that winch I just purchased my JK. But I plan on being a contributing member of this site noy just logging on when there is a prize like so many did just for this contest for the winch. I bet half the people had only one post on this board. ohh well time to keep saving up money for a winch

BigEv

I can't say I have more than 10 posts... But that doesn't mean I'm not a regular. I'm on Wayalife nearly everyday, just like Jeepforum. I also didn't enter in the rancho giveaway because I don't need them.

I'm sure northridge and Wayalife know what they're doing...

channa371

Is this rant about the winch still going on? lol oh well add to the rules you have to have like 100 legitimate posts before you can be in a drawing for free shit. Pretty easy to monitor.

JKWrang

Is this rant about the winch still going on? lol oh well add to the rules you have to have like 100 legitimate posts before you can be in a drawing for free shit. Pretty easy to monitor.

Everyone is grateful for the opportunity and the generosity of NR4X4. To be fair there is no burden on the giver to determine eligibility other than what ultimately benefits them - the massive increase in reviews they sought were invaluable to their business such that they needed to incentivize their new review process (more reviews means more potential buyers who do market research on their hard earned investments)

Unfortunately those of us with a year or more on the forum know the history behind who won the item and I'm what terms he and his friends left this community. (Hint: middle finger emojis were in full force)

The audacity of a person to blatantly abandon a community and return silently to collect some reward for membership after his voluntary exile is pretty atrocious. This is what stings a bit for active contributors. BUT for better or worse NR4X4 and the off road community are better served by the reviews being posted and hopefully someone will be able to make an educated decision based on some honest reviews (and tell the difference between an honest one and a truncated minimum review for entry qual)

channa371

Everyone is grateful for the opportunity and the generosity of NR4X4. To be fair there is no burden on the giver to determine eligibility other than what ultimately benefits them - the massive increase in reviews they sought were invaluable to their business such that they needed to incentivize their new review process (more reviews means more potential buyers who do market research on their hard earned investments)

Unfortunately those of us with a year or more on the forum know the history behind who won the item and I'm what terms he and his friends left this community. (Hint: middle finger emojis were in full force)

The audacity of a person to blatantly abandon a community and return silently to collect some reward for membership after his voluntary exile is pretty atrocious. This is what stings a bit for active contributors. BUT for better or worse NR4X4 and the off road community are better served by the reviews being posted and hopefully someone will be able to make an educated decision based on some honest reviews (and tell the difference between an honest one and a truncated minimum review for entry qual)

Haha I gotcha man. Let's get back to the chill friendly cool bunch of people that this forum truly represents. Screw that guy. I understand though.

20jk08

re:

Waiting patiently for Northridge 4x4.ca to do a giveaway for us north of the border, (unless I missed something), in the meantime just enjoying watching the drama below :yup:;) And yes, we buy from them for their" Great prices and free shipping on purchases over $100.00 and the friendly knowledgeable staff" ! :)

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Figured it would be a great time to give this thread a bump since we have another amazing giveaway from Eddie and one of our awesome supporting vendors (Dynatrac). It's always fun to see the people that post simply to win free shit.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Figured it would be a great time to give this thread a bump since we have another amazing giveaway from Eddie and one of our awesome supporting vendors (Dynatrac). It's always fun to see the people that post simply to win free shit.

great thread revival!

Sessoms14X

Haha I forgot about this thread. Went through the post and there's quite a few people who obviously did not read the rules lol

Top Bottom