Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

Panda

My wife says it's safer for me to ask, too (as she's mumbling something about a salad shooter under her breath)

Yup it's definitely safer that way lol, but I'm pretty lucky kitty doesn't tell me no to much except she hasn't let me chop those fenders on her rig yet :grayno:

It has been too long since the last one, so here it is:

Place: YOSEMITE FALLS CAFE
1455 Shaw Ave
Clovis, CA
(559)324-8456

Time: 6:00PM (This should give us a bit of daylight to checkout our rigs and get in a few pics)

Who is going: 1) Ridg3runner (with or without his ride)
2) Conman
3) Pastorwug
4) JK'S JK
5) Heholua

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Count me in!

The newly updated list and head count is:

1) Ridg3runner 2
2) Conman 4
3) JK's JK 4
4) Pastorwug 2.5
5) Heholua 2
6) Panda 1
7) Crawlerkitty 1
8) Rubbersidedownjk 2
9) Jkmaxxx2011 6
10) JoshuaC99 4
11) ProfessionalDriver ?

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

List is updated

JK's JK

Banned
I suppose I better give this thread a bump before the natives get restless (Jesse even)

Thank you for thinking of me Lee. :thumb: Would like to see about getting a trip the next day out of this?? Easy trail like Bald Mtn trail?? I'd assume some would be staying??

Thank you for thinking of me Lee. :thumb: Would like to see about getting a trip the next day out of this?? Easy trail like Bald Mtn trail?? I'd assume some would be staying??

Anyone interested in a follow up run to Bald Mountain? Maybe flex those joints a bit, (Your Jeep's), before the Rubicon run you all signed up for? "Bueller?" "Bueller?"
Would be a good time for me to try out Mumbo's new axles, but will need to track down a cheap/temporary compressor for the lockers, if anybody knows of one please let me know.

Last edited:

JKPE

Anyone interested in a follow up run to Bald Mountain? Maybe flex those joints a bit, (Your Jeep's), before the Rubicon run you all signed up for? "Bueller?" "Bueller?"
Would be a good time for me to try out Mumbo's new axles, but will need to track down a cheap/temporary compressor for the lockers, if anybody knows of one please let me know.

I'll have to check with wife to make sure we're not out of town that weekend but I'd be down for the S&G and the run. I just went to Bald last Saturday, I think we were 1 of 6 rigs there all day.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395855831.773900.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395855843.705124.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395855864.387727.jpg

I'll have to check with wife to make sure we're not out of town that weekend but I'd be down for the S&G and the run.

Just let me know ASAP along with the number of people (including yourself) that you will be bringing. Hope you can make it

JK's JK

Banned

It's just a thought. Figured it would give some guys motivation to roll out on the S&G.

Top Bottom