Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

We still have plenty of room for more people to join us at the S&G!! There will also be a small group of us heading for Bald Mountain the following morning. If anyone is interested in attending either just let me know and we'll get you added to the list 👍

JKPE

Just let me know ASAP along with the number of people (including yourself) that you will be bringing. Hope you can make it

Spoke with the wife and looks like we're in! 2 for the S&G and shes got some shopping to do that Saturday so I'm free for the run on Saturday if we can make that happen.

JKPE

this will be a cherry popper for Bullwinkle! i am nervous about my stock gearing and lack of skids. other than that stoked!

The first time I did this trail I had a 4 inch lift and 35 inch tires and that was it! Literally did not even have disconnects and I still don't have anything but stock skids! It's pretty wide open so anything that looks to hairy you can normally just go around.

The newly updated list and head count is:

1) Ridg3runner 2
2) Conman 4
3) JK's JK 4
4) Pastorwug 2.5
5) Heholua 2
6) Panda 1
7) Crawlerkitty 1
8) Rubbersidedownjk 2
9) Jkmaxxx2011 6
10) JoshuaC99 4
11) ProfessionalDriver 2
12) JKPE 2

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

List has been updated

JK's JK

Banned
List has been updated

Looks like the list has really grone. For our second S&G, Lee has set it up great. :rock:

I just want to throw out there, if anyone thought I was taking mall crawler or any other comment personally......I have not. The forum is a place where we should have fun and not to serious unless it comes to fixing your Jeep. Any questions please PM me :thumb:

Looks like the list has really grone. For our second S&G, Lee has set it up great. :rock:

I just want to throw out there, if anyone thought I was taking mall crawler or any other comment personally......I have not. The forum is a place where we should have fun and not to serious unless it comes to fixing your Jeep. Any questions please PM me :thumb:

Insert sinister laugh here: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396457743.706206.jpg

Panda

It's all been taken in fun with a smile from our point of view, thanks guys for entertaining us :thumb:

where is everyone looking at staying for the night? im looking for rooms and trying to think where we all are collectively

Since I actually live way up near Dunlap, I'm planning to get a room in town as well. I haven't looked at rooms yet but I believe there's a Holiday inn express on Shaw in Clovis I was considering.

Panda

Let us know where you guys are booking & we'll book the same I'm bringing honey & a good red :D

Top Bottom