Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

Panda

Now you guys know why I have a cheap lift & only 33's :broke: :grayno:

Sent from bad apples...

I have updated the list for the S&G and added a separate list for the followup run to Bald Mountain.

List for the S&G:

1) Ridg3runner (2)
2) Conman (4)
3) JKs JK (4).
4) Pastorwug (2).
5) Heholua (2).
6) Panda (1).
7) CrawlerKitty (1).
8) RubbersidedownJK (2)
9) JKMAXXX2011 (6)
10) JoshuaC99 (4)
11) ProfessionalDriver (2)
12) JKPE (2)
13) Rayz (2)

The S&G will be at :

The Yosemite Falls Cafe
1455 Shaw Ave
Clovis, CA
(559)324-8456

It is set for Friday, April 18th @ 6pm

List for the followup run:

1) Ridg3runner
2) Conman
3) JKs JK
4) JKPE
5) Panda & CrawlerKitty
6) RubbersidedownJK
7) RockyJK

The followup run to Bald Mountain:

We will be meeting in the Walmart parking lot at Hwy168 & Herndon Ave, also in Clovis. The plan is to meet at the Walmart Saturday morning (April 19th) at 8am. This should allow us time to get food/drinks for the day and fuel before heading up the hill.

Note: We do realize some people will be unable to attend both events and that is totally acceptable. Our goal is to meet new friends and have a great time wether it's at a restaurant or on a trail.
Also, if I have missed anyone or if you would like to attend either event please let me know as there is still plenty of room.

Last edited:

Crawler Kitty

I was just going to confirm that Panda and I are going on the run on Saturday but I see The Great Carnac already knew that. How'd you do that? Thanks for putting us on the list looking forward to it! Of course this means my Rig (kitty) won't be making it to the S&G or run since we're counting our pennies. Good thing though didn't want all the other Jeeps to get jealous of my pink WAL hearts! :p ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397011531.477410.jpg

I was just going to confirm that Panda and I are going on the run on Saturday but I see The Great Carnac already knew that. How'd you do that? Thanks for putting us on the list looking forward to it! Of course this means my Rig (kitty) won't be making it to the S&G or run since we're counting our pennies. Good thing though didn't want all the other Jeeps to get jealous of my pink WAL hearts! :p View attachment 77860

Hey! Where'd you find my pic? BTW, I had inside Intel.

Panda

Sometimes it takes something big in life to show you how important the little things are.. Hate to say it guys but looks like I'm back under the knife tomorrow for my dam ticker.. yup worse case scenario, hoping to be out from under this IV by then but probably not gonna be in Health for this trip, very bummed :grayno:

Sent from bad apples...

Sometimes it takes something big in life to show you how important the little things are.. Hate to say it guys but looks like I'm back under the knife tomorrow for my dam ticker.. yup worse case scenario, hoping to be out from under this IV by then but probably not gonna be in Health for this trip, very bummed :grayno:

Sent from bad apples...

Your health is way more important than this trip. There will be others for sure. Like I just told Kitty, if you guys need anything at all I'm only a call or text away.

pastorwug

Sent from bad apples...

Are you having an angiogram?
Bypass surgery?
Pacemaker?

How can I pray for you?

Rccrwlr

Sent from bad apples...

Just got the news. Feel better my friend. Prayers with you!

Ps tell Kitty to clean out her inbox

"One only needs to follow those that have been there/done that to learn how to do things proper the first time" BCH

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, I just came across this today!! I really had no idea and hope you get back on your feet and behind the wheel of your Jeep ASAP!

Top Bottom