Hooked
Here ya go...

Step 1 - start a new project
Step 2 - add a new photo layer
Step 3 - add another photo layer
Step 4 - repeat step 3 until you are happy with your project :) lol

Your write ups are so much more precise than Eddies. :yup:

Hack12

Thanks for the heads up on the adobe app! Quite the bargain, for only ten bucks I turned my driveway into this...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362728629.686644.jpg

PurpleHayes519

JAGS - it works on my 4s. Do you just need to update your software? I thought that the 4 and the 4s were more or less the same, except for Siri. Maybe I'm wrong...

Yes and no. 4s has a faster processor which makes a huge difference. But really, it's Apple's scheme to basically force people into upgrading. I'm a bit of a nerd and have bought every iPhone the day it came out. (With the exception of the original)

JAGS

Hooked
Yes and no. 4s has a faster processor which makes a huge difference. But really, it's Apple's scheme to basically force people into upgrading. I'm a bit of a nerd and have bought every iPhone the day it came out. (With the exception of the original)

I'm an apple freak myself. But had a different route on the phone. Got the original by geeking out in line. Owned it for four years with not one issue till I got the 4 for both my wife and I.

I agree in that it is likely a processor speed issue to handle the workload of certain apps. Still like my 4 though.

Hack12

downloaded it but now just need to figure out how to use it which im sure will take me forever

If you get the iPad version it has a bunch of tutorials that simplify almost everything. I was a first time user last night and I'm an addict today! The only downside is that the iPhone version is $4.99 and the iPad version is $9.99, and yes, you have to buy them both separately. IMO, It's well worth the pocket change for these powerful tools.

Last edited:
Top Bottom