Funny things that happened in your jeep life

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Well took my jeep in to get a little tuning up before my Moab trip. Forgot Bluetooth was activated on my phone. Was talking on my phone when all of a sudden it cut out. Didn't realize the mechanic pulled my jeep into the shop putting Bluetooth right in range transferring my call to the jeep. Took me a minute to figure out I didn't get disconnected and by that time the mechanic comes in joking with me saying didn't realize your jeep talks, she is really sweet.

Now that's funny! :cheesy:

kaptkrappy

Well took my jeep in to get a little tuning up before my Moab trip. Forgot Bluetooth was activated on my phone. Was talking on my phone when all of a sudden it cut out. Didn't realize the mechanic pulled my jeep into the shop putting Bluetooth right in range transferring my call to the jeep. Took me a minute to figure out I didn't get disconnected and by that time the mechanic comes in joking with me saying didn't realize your jeep talks, she is really sweet.

I love the U-Connect in my JK.

Last week I took my JK in to get one of my free oil changes and while talking to the service guy he said "oh, there's a software update/flash due yada yada" I said 'whatever".

A few days went by and I'm driving down the road and the U-Connect interupts my music and says in her sexy voice "incoming text message, read or some other options I don't remember". It read me the text mesage!

I never got text messages before, so I start asking her (U-Connect) questions and find out, I can send text messages too.

Did I mention I love U-Connect !

Rockdude

Last week I took my JK in to get one of my free oil changes and while talking to the service guy he said "oh, there's a software update/flash due yada yada" I said 'whatever".

A few days went by and I'm driving down the road and the U-Connect interupts my music and says in her sexy voice "incoming text message, read or some other options I don't remember". It read me the text mesage!

I never got text messages before, so I start asking her (U-Connect) questions and find out, I can send text messages too.

Haha ya it is an awesome feature in the jk. Mine gave me the option once to read a text but I must have hit a button to disable it cuz it does not anymore. Either that or I need to find an update. I love it for my music. When I was trying to figure out how to hook up my iPhone with an aux cable and found that feature I was like a little kid who just received a new toy.

Tackerdown

Banned

Thanks that made me laugh . Twice

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Furda

I had a bunch of people freak out when I drive on the street with my doors off. One lady even pulled up and said "isn't that illegal?" said she was gonna call the cops. Then I pointed out she'd be talking on her phone while driving :) she wasn't very happy.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I had a bunch of people freak out when I drive on the street with my doors off. One lady even pulled up and said "isn't that illegal?" said she was gonna call the cops. Then I pointed out she'd be talking on her phone while driving :) she wasn't very happy.

That's because some people don't have anything better to do!! :yup: Always picking on the Jeeper's:cheesy:

Funny things? Haha I got one
My buddy Bob-o hit cleghorn with a huge group our first time there. We had a section where it was pretty hard and he took a bad line and he almost flopped on his side so he was on 3 wheels and his rear tire was about 3 feet off the ground and movement he would make his jeep would tip a little more so he folds In his mirror to try and save it just in case he would flop! Haha like that would have saved it! I had to get down and push his jeep so he can back up!! Haha to this day I still laugh by my self when I remember that he tried to save his mirror hahaha (you just had to be there to see it, it was too funny!)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I showed up to the dealership a week or so after I bought my JK and had no doors on it. My salesmen told me it was illegal to drive without side mirrors so I told him I'll take a set of relocation brackets then. He said, "just hope the cops don't see you" and he walked back inside. :cheesy:

I know a guy that got his jeep naked for the first time to go around the block and he got pulled over 5 min later for more mirrors lmao

Tackerdown

Banned
I have a two in one. same line one noob one well experienced. it was a rock climb that pulled you within inches of a tree but thats where you needed to be to get up. the first on put his hand out to push his jeep away from the tree:doh: I yelled at him the second being more experienced got to the same point and did the same thing but caught himself. of course I still had to rag on him about it.

I have a two in one. same line one noob one well experienced. it was a rock climb that pulled you within inches of a tree but thats where you needed to be to get up. the first on put his hand out to push his jeep away from the tree:doh: I yelled at him the second being more experienced got to the same point and did the same thing but caught himself. of course I still had to rag on him about it.

Hahahahahah wow I did the same thing !!!!

kaptkrappy

Oh, I remembered another funny thing that happened when I took my JK to the dealer that same day (no doors and top down).

When the tech came out to get in my Jeep, he put one of those paper floor mats down and I said to him "is that so you shoes don't get dirty ?"

He laughed and said yes.

Oh, I remembered another funny thing that happened when I took my JK to the dealer that same day (no doors and top down).

When the tech came out to get in my Jeep, he put one of those paper floor mats down and I said to him "is that so you shoes don't get dirty ?"

He laughed and said yes.

Haha that's too funny I want to do that!

brizon85

More embarrassing than funny. I was driving home last night and it was after dark. I pulled up to a light and out of the corner of my eye I saw a black ( what I THOUGHT JK).....I saw the guy inside stretching over his friend to look at me and I figured he was trying to give a friendly wave, so I wave back with a dumb grin on my face, as usual. It wasn't until the light turned green and the guy pulled in front of me that I had waved to a hummer H3......$&!? And as Murphy's Law goes he followed me all the way to my exit, probably thinking I was an idiot.

orngcrushrgrl

So I'm leaving Ft Bliss to go home for the day (appx 1 hour drive) and just as I pull onto the highway, a huge sandstorm hits. No doors, no windows, just the bikini top on. I pull over and close my eyes. When its all over, there is what seems like inches of sand inside the Jeep. Crap... I continue on. By the time I hit trans mountain to cross over into NM, its starts to rain. It rains so hard that I have to pull over again because the inside of the windshield is soak too. Now I have what looks like a mud pit in my Jeep, and all over myself. As I'm traveling up the mountain, I notice every car passing me a slowing down to my speed, starring for a minute, and continuing on. After the 5th car or so, I stop to look at the Jeep. I then realize that not only does my Jeep look like its a rolling abandoned vehicle, but I'm a mess. Mud on my face, hair all crazy, I was literally laughing out loud right there on the side of the road. I finally get home, and my wife, who usually greets me with a 'how was your day', gives me a "WTF happened to you?" Great times! (FYI, I checked the weather that morning, the news said only 10% chance of rain...Liars!)

Yeah, we live in El Paso too. It's crazy how the east side can be crazy windy and the west side where we live is calm, or the other way around. Been seeing that one happen a lot lately.

Holeshot

Banned
This afternoon, I was at a bike shop. I was about to buy a new mountain bike, and as the business owner and I are building the bike, I stated that he might find it weird that I work in a ford dealership and own a brand new jeep, he then replied "a Jeep guy is a Jeep guy!", and then we started talking about random things about our jeep rides and stuff. It was funny lol

:standing wave:

Top Bottom