Funny things that happened in your jeep life

Holeshot

Banned
Today at lunch I was at the "cage aux sports", which is next to a subway restaurant and share the same parking. When I came back to my jeep I had a note written on a parking ticket, stuck in my window rubber, that says "fat cunt" :thinking: lol. I knew exactly who wrote it as a co-worker calls everybody this way (no pun intended), and I work with him today. (Yes I work on the easter saturday, that s*cks).

So when I came back at the shop, I told him "hey fat cunt! how's your subway?" :D

It was funny lol.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Today at lunch I was at the "cage aux sports", which is next to a subway restaurant and share the same parking. When I came back to my jeep I had a note written on a parking ticket, stuck in my window rubber, that says "fat cunt" :thinking: lol. I knew exactly who wrote it as a co-worker calls everybody this way (no pun intended), and I work with him today. (Yes I work on the easter saturday, that s*cks).

So when I came back at the shop, I told him "hey fat cunt! how's your subway?" :D

It was funny lol.

I don't get it. :thinking:

jkmohican

I was cruising with my brother on a highway in Florida a little south of Daytona last year on vacation. I was starring out the window looking at the forest thinking "it'd be great to have my jeep here" and as soon as I had that thought, I saw a white TJ blowing through the forest area there and I opened the window and started yelling "JEEP LIFE!!!" He waved. My life is complete.

Jeepmaverick

Last summer me and some buddies were fishing the brazos river, slow currents and shallow water mixed with Texas heat lead to us wading in(didnt bring the waders). Jeans were soaked so drive home in my underwear with the doors off, it was night time so I figured why not. Pulled up to a stop light next to 5 girls who looked about college age...I prolly got many likes on their social network pages!

Holeshot

Banned
Back to top!

today, I was at the ecotone shop looking for shooting glasses and, as I turn around a guy was standing behind me and start saying "hey your jeep is very nice! what year it is? etc etc" and he kept on saying how much he liked my jeep. :brows:

And still today, I went to a restorant for diner with my GF. It was nice outside so top and doors off. As she step out, I went on her side to lock the glove box while she walked away, then she suddenly turned around and asked "did I locked the door?" :thinking: for a sec. I hoped she was kidding, but when she realized there was no door she laughed a good shot and felt stupid :doh: haha

that made me laugh lol.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
That's great!

Wow, just when you think you've heard it all! I can't imagine...

One day I was stuck in dead-stop traffic and was just having "one of those days." Then, I noticed this shadow of this huge bird above me. I just knew for sure this bird was going to crap on my head...but it didn't. Instead, as I sat there in traffic, paying no mind, this thing swoops down and perches itself on the passenger-side "rollbar" above the front door, ass facing straight towards me. I was scared to death. I thought for sure, "Yep, I'm gonna get crapped on," and I thought about swatting at it to get it off the Jeep but thought the better of it. Knowing my luck, had I swatted this thing, I was liable to get attacked. That just wouldn't have been a good thing. While it only lasted for a few moments, it seemed like this hawk was sitting there for an eternity. :icon_crazy:

It was crazy. These are some of those things you really just don't think about happening...

Haha sitting at a stoplight a had a seagull drop its lunch on my knee... my passenger thought it was hilarious.

MrJ3sser

Today, I was walking out of Gander Mtn and there were a couple of guys right behind me. I walked to my Jeep and they walked to a H3. The driver told me that my Jeep was 'sick'. I thanked him and then he stood at the front of his H3 with his arm on the hood with a face like :brows:, just staring at me awkwardly. I think he was waiting for a compliment from me on his H3. (It had 33" M/Ts chromed out hood vent and handles. Ugly as hell.) Well, he never got one. I jumped in and drove off and left him standing there. I had to laugh to myself.

Aeraun

So I'm leaving Ft Bliss to go home for the day (appx 1 hour drive) and just as I pull onto the highway, a huge sandstorm hits. No doors, no windows, just the bikini top on. I pull over and close my eyes. When its all over, there is what seems like inches of sand inside the Jeep. Crap... I continue on. By the time I hit trans mountain to cross over into NM, its starts to rain. It rains so hard that I have to pull over again because the inside of the windshield is soak too. Now I have what looks like a mud pit in my Jeep, and all over myself. As I'm traveling up the mountain, I notice every car passing me a slowing down to my speed, starring for a minute, and continuing on. After the 5th car or so, I stop to look at the Jeep. I then realize that not only does my Jeep look like its a rolling abandoned vehicle, but I'm a mess. Mud on my face, hair all crazy, I was literally laughing out loud right there on the side of the road. I finally get home, and my wife, who usually greets me with a 'how was your day', gives me a "WTF happened to you?" Great times! (FYI, I checked the weather that morning, the news said only 10% chance of rain...Liars!)

This legitimately made me crack up, great story lol

We recently had the cicadas invade where I live - nasty things. Anyway, one Saturday morning I was on my way to the paintball field and it was beautiful out so I had the top down on my JKU and was blasting music as usual. As I was stopped at a light I vaguely hear the familiar sound of wings. I lowered the music and looked around the Jeep, on the floor in the back seat, on the rolls bars and don't see anything but thought to myself, "there's definitely a cicada somewhere". I turned the music back up, the light turns green and just as I started to drive I felt the uncomfortable sensation of tiny, pointy legs crawling on the back of my neck. So I flail a bit, swat the thing upwards to try and hit it out of the Jeep and it does some ninja back flip through the air and lands on my left leg. I popped the door open and swatted it out, all while trying to drive and not kill myself or worse, damage the Jeep. Then I thought about what the people in the car behind me where thinking. Rest of the drive there my head was a on a swivel as these things were everywhere

KennyFrench

I zipped open the rear panel of the soft top and popped open the back door, as I opened it I saw a baby seat in the back???? O shit !!!!!

My wife and I were leaving Target one day and I'm about to put unlock the tailgate when I think to myself "Wait, I don't have a spare tire cover..."

...the mechanic pulled my jeep into the shop putting Bluetooth right in range transferring my call to the jeep.

I was in the house, on the phone with the cable company when the line goes dead. My wife had pulled up in the driveway.

Top Bottom