GraniteCrystal build thread

Nice score! I am jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats! Gonna look sweet. That's cheaper than my 33s.

I am so happy for your Scott...you suck too![emoji481]

Good score, that's gonna look great. Congrats!

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh damn that's a good deal, how are things aligning for the trail ready wheels?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

What a great deal!!

Just a wee bit digger...! That's a great reference pic for size difference. Your jeep is gonna look great!

Holy crap what a score!!:thumb:
Thanks everyone! It pays to check Craigslist twice a day. They went up last night at 4:30pm and I drove over this morning at 8am right when they opened.

Now need to figure out wheels. Working with Buster on that in another thread as well as pricing out some new ones to see how much those would be.

Unbelievable man. Congrats on that amazing deal!

That's an awesome score! Can't wait to see them.

Awesome score!!
Thanks guys!
Totally awesome - congrats to you :thumb:
Thank you Eddie! The game time intel this morning was very helpful in making this decision.

Just ordered up one of these bad boys! LoD Destroyer Series rear bumper and tire carrier. Shout out to Quadratec for having the lowest price. Shipping time estimated at 3 weeks. Went with the no light option but powder coated. Hoping to add the cargo basket, Rotopax holder, and multi-purpose mount later this year.

Screenshot_20170131-105912%7E2.jpg

Just ordered up one of these bad boys! LoD Destroyer Series rear bumper and tire carrier. Shout out to Quadratec for having the lowest price. Shipping time estimated at 3 weeks. Went with the no light option but powder coated. Hoping to add the cargo basket, Rotopax holder, and multi-purpose mount later this year.

:thumb: :thumb: See, I told you that selling your body for Jeep parts really works.

Wow I'm super jealous on that price for the tires! Nice score! Also can't wait to see the carrier installed!! Good looks on qtech coming in with the low price and giving you a shipping time!

I'm waiting to see those new shoes mounted!!!!

Wow I'm super jealous on that price for the tires! Nice score! Also can't wait to see the carrier installed!! Good looks on qtech coming in with the low price and giving you a shipping time!

That's awesome! What a steal. Can't wait to see them mounted

Thanks guys! Can't wait either. Torture to have tires just sitting in the garage. Need to find some wheels.

Looks like bumper still getting processed from warehouse. Cmon LoD! :)
IMG_20170203_082802.jpg

Also, thinking of seeing how much someone would be willing to pay for Granite Crystal fenders. PM me if interested. Act fast or they'll probably end up cut in the next month or so.

Top Bottom