Gulches ORV Park, SC - December 6th

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
thardy, you can scratch one of the other JKs that was coming with me if it matters. She'll be there but we didn't have enough time to get her 2016 ready.

bsimon187

Looks like the rain is finally stopping here. So it may dry out nice by Sunday.

Looking forward to another fun Sunday out at Gulches.

Altonymous

You guys don't know me, but I'm planning to attend. I have a family with 4 kids.. any issues with everyone coming along for the ride?

thardy

Banned
You guys don't know me, but I'm planning to attend. I have a family with 4 kids.. any issues with everyone coming along for the ride?

Not at all. I will tell you, if you've never been to Gulches before, they don't have much in the way of food or restrooms, etc. Just so you're prepared.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug

There is a full bathroom in the office and a snack room with drinks. It would take you no longer than 10 minutes to reach the office from the other side of the park. There's a McDonalds a few miles from the park in Laurens which I usually hit up before the drive home. I will have my family as well and hope to see you up there.

bsimon187

From skip about the park this weekend: FYI for everyone.

12/4-6 Gulches Park Conditions and Weather: Weather looks good temps in the high 50's and lows in the high 30's at night. So cold and dry. No rain in the weekend forecast. However we are very wet..

THEREFORE NO STOCK VEHICLES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED IN. NOT A GOOD DAY FOR FIRST TIMERS UNLESS YOU HAVE A VERY CAPABLE RIG. NO STREET TIRES.

You will need at least a mild to wild built rig or have experience in our park. All easy trails will be closed as we want to preserve them. Only easy trails open will be the two ways. We were wet last week so we are even wetter this week. For more info you can call 864 449 5698

thardy

Banned
From skip about the park this weekend: FYI for everyone.

12/4-6 Gulches Park Conditions and Weather: Weather looks good temps in the high 50's and lows in the high 30's at night. So cold and dry. No rain in the weekend forecast. However we are very wet..

THEREFORE NO STOCK VEHICLES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED IN. NOT A GOOD DAY FOR FIRST TIMERS UNLESS YOU HAVE A VERY CAPABLE RIG. NO STREET TIRES.

You will need at least a mild to wild built rig or have experience in our park. All easy trails will be closed as we want to preserve them. Only easy trails open will be the two ways. We were wet last week so we are even wetter this week. For more info you can call 864 449 5698

Based on this and a couple of other things I've got that have popped up for this weekend, I believe me and the guys I was going to ride with are going to be out for this one. Sorry to have to do it, but neither of these guys have very built rigs, nor much experience.

bsimon, would you mind leading this one? I'll continue updating the first page.

Hope you guys have fun!!

bsimon187

I don't mind leading around the park.. I will have my little man with me, so not sure how hard I will go, but no problem leading people to the fun trails!

Top Bottom