Gulches ORV Park, SC - December 6th

swampdog

I'm in Charlotte and new to jeeping, have a lift and tires I will be putting on this weekend so I will have to miss this one, but looking forward to the next one

thardy

Banned
I'm in Charlotte and new to jeeping, have a lift and tires I will be putting on this weekend so I will have to miss this one, but looking forward to the next one

We will have a run at Windrock in TN coming up after the first of the year. Keep an eye for the thread. Would be great to have you join.

swampdog

Sweet, looking forward to it, can't wait for my poor man's savings account (tax return) to pay its dividends to fund lockers, re-gear, winch and bumper.

jkwebbie

You putting the lift on yourself? Or is a shop doing it for you?

hhunter050

I have to pass on this sadly. Hopefully the next time I see the trail will finally be with a rear locker and hydro assist. Hope to see some of yall at the end of summer preruns at windrock

swampdog

I'm putting it on myself at my fiance's dad's house. He has a full shop and a lift which I hope makes it easier. Any tips? RK coil lift with front LCAs and track bar - Rancho 9000's as well.

swampdog

I'm putting it on myself at my fiance's dad's house on China Grove. He has a full shop and a lift which I hope makes it easier. Any tips? RK coil lift with front LCAs and track bar - Rancho 9000's as well.

SCgator

I'm still planning on showing up but still haven't put a winch on so I may be limited. What CB channel do you guys normally use so I can tune in as we get close.

bsimon187

I usually run channel 4.. but will pull it from my truck and put in my jeep when i get there. My Jeep cb is still checked out.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Plans changed. Won't be able to make this one.

Scratch that, I don't have to work this weekend. I'll be there.

Last edited:

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Update for everyone.
12/4-6 Gulches Conditions update. Not so wet. Surprisingly we have dried out quite a bit. We are not as wet as we were last week. Heavy wind and lower rain amounts. Still not a good weekend for street tires but first timers who want to come in with all terrains or mud tires will be okay and we will have rangers to tour you around. Stock jeeps should be okay long wheel based quad cab pick up trucks this is still not your weekend.

Top Bottom