HAPPY JEEPIN NEW YEAR from WAYALIFE!!

sponnythegr8

Happy New years to all and a special thanks to Eddie & Cindy for such a great site. I am glad to be part of the WAL family and look forward to the adventures to come in 2016!!! Everyone please be safe and have a blessed New Year.

JAGS

Hooked
Happy new year everyone. From the JAGS family to the Wayalife family. Cheers. [emoji106][emoji323][emoji322][emoji322][emoji323][emoji106]

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Wishing Eddie, Cindy and the rest of the WAL family a happy and healthy New Year.........stay safe out there everyone!

~Woodrow~

JK LYF

Happy New Year! Had the opportunity to meet some great people from the Wayalife family in 2015. Looking forward to a more capable rig, more Wayalife jeep runs, and meeting more Wayalifers in 2016!

Mark702

Happy New Year

Wanted to wish everyone out there a very Happy New Year. I hope 2016 is everything you want it to be.:beer:

TLC Offroad

Happy New Year Eddie & Cindy & the rest of the WAYALIFE Forum Members. :celebrate:

Also Thanks Eddie for your Recent How To Video's being this is My first Jeep they are Great & Very helpful to Me in so many ways..... Thank You :thumb:

Top Bottom