HAPPY JEEPIN NEW YEAR from WAYALIFE!!

rvaught

Thank you and happy new year to all of the wayalife gang I would really love to come trail ride with you veterans of the trail because I'm as novice as they come and could really use your wisdom but being that I work for Chrysler in the paint shop where these wranglers are painted I very rarely get time off I just want to say THANK YOU for buying these great iconic wranglers and keeping a 70 year tradition going in Toledo.....from all of my union brother and sisters thanks for keeping us busy we could never do it without YOU.....HAPPY NEW YEAR

reatti

Happy new year and tons of Jeeping adventures to all of you!😃

(Many thanks Eddie and Cindy for all the great stuff in this past year!)

joose

Happy new year!!!

Thank's to you both (Eddie & Cindy) for great 2015. Can't wait for what you have in store for 2016. To all the Wayalifer's HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

ELBRAVO

Happy new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

May all of you have a wonderful 2016 filled with tons of cool new mods for your Jeep
and awesome wheeling adventures all year long!

Your friends at WAYALIFE,
Eddie & Cindy

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

Hello Eddie & Cindy,
I behalf of myself and my family, I would like to wish you and our members God's Blessings and a very Happy and Safe, New Year!

ELBRAVO - Rocky & Family,
Miami, Florida

MGrubbs

New Year - 2016

Pamela & I are looking forward to the New Year and want to wish all of you where ever you are safe travels as you wheel your way through the New Year!

All the best,
Michael & Pamela
Big Island Jeep Club

:usa:

Last edited:
Top Bottom