HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 from WAYALIFE!

BitBucket

Happy New Year to you Eddie and Cindy and all the Wayalife family. We hope to hit Moab and the Rubicon this year but a week run hitting some of the old saloons, mines, and trails in Nevada and Arizona before they are gone tops our list.

Sent from my VS995 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Happy new year guys!
This year, I'm hoping to:
get married in 15 days from today!
Wheel barnwell mountain in Feb
Wheel Trees Ranch in March with a few of the WAL crew
Probably wheel hiddenfalls with the Official WAL crew *that means Napalm will host the run but likely not show up* :cheesy:
The great Texas Exodus in September

I have to save my vacation days this year because we're going to india for yet another wedding to celibrate with my *soon to be wife's* family, being that it would be to expensive to bring them all here for the first wedding. But there is talk of renting a "4x4" and driving across India just to see the country... we shall see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Happy new year Eddie and Cindy. My hope this year is to get back home to Washington and retrace some of the JK experience trails from 2014. And maybe, just maybe get lucky enough to run into you guys at some point this season as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Happy New Year Cindy & Eddie and fellow Wayalifers! Gonna get my wheels up Poughkeepsie Gulch in the San Juan Mtns. of Southern Colorado this summer. Hopefully I'll catch a dry day so my stocker won't need a strap or cable on the wall.:yup:

GraniteCrystal

Have you sub'd to our texas exodus thread? We'll be out your way in September hitting up Ouray and Telluride, then Moab after. If they dates work out, you should meet up with us.
Yeah, I'm a tentative on the list right now. Discussed more with my wife this past weekend and we're going to look at booking some places. Got a kid due in March but hoping it's doable with a 6 month old and a two year old. Would love to wheel all that with everyone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Thunder

Happy new year!
No big plans until I can swap out my D30/D44 with Dynatrac 60/80.
It's a daily driver and I don't want to put any money into the stock axles.
Hoping to be able to have saved enough by this time next year.
Forest Service roads/easy trails until then.
All the best to everyone in 2017!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :celebrate:

My goal is for both Tom and I to be healthy & nimble enough to go on as many Jeep trips as we can...:yup:
...without our Jeep ending up in the shop (for other than upgrades;)).

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Happy New Year! My trail goal for this year is run a trail in the glasshouse mountains called little red but it's going to have to wait till I've got some bigger tires.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Happy New Year! I have two weeks off, in July, and we are hoping to drive from Mississippi, to SoCal, and head north, all the way to the redwoods. Haven't nailed down all the details, but we've been wanting to do it, for a while.

If my name is selected to win, please choose another member, because I won a set of shot glasses, last year.

Good luck, everyone.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Happy new year all, looking forward to Moab, not sure if it well be for EJS or not, and hopefully a trip to the Rubicon.

Top Bottom