HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 from WAYALIFE!

Happy New Year to Eddie, Cindy and All the WayaLife friends !!!!! :honey: :celebrate: Hope you all have a great new year to come ! Trail plans are to hit some more of the San Juan trails while I'm still up here working until July...

Hangemhigh1

A belated Happy New Year to all in WAYALIFE! Tried to go up and over wheeler pass through Cold Creek Nevada Friday before New Year's Eve met some great people who went up with us. Almost to the 7000' mark, we found the pass to not be passable with our rigs, but we had a fun time trying. We will get up there again to try when the snow thaws a bit. I'm including a picture of my lovely wife and my work in progress. IMG_0705.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Picked totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Happy New year! Couple trips planned this year. Taking the family through Wisconsin to Lambeau field then back home via the UP and a hiking trip with my youngest son and a buddy of mine on the Appalachian trail. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for an awesome forum!

Congratulations TOPLESS!

Happy New Year! Congrats TOPLESS!

Heading to Moab for the first time this year!

My Moab plans have gone awry several times, but this time I'm gonna make it! My brother in law just moved ti Utah, so we have a home base for a few days!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
My fault everyone!
Thanks Eddie!
Everybody I pray for safe travels to, on and off the trails and other endeavors you may be doing in our Jeep!

Top Bottom