Hbkid - "RHINO"

hbkid22

Look what just showed up today. Can't believe I was able to get such a great mod! I will do a write up on this as well and post it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430879171.283374.jpg

big dr

Just read through your whole build. Looking like a great little 2 door! Smart move on the gears and locker. 5.13's will give you more control in 4lo on difficult obstacles since you don't have the 4:1 transfer case. And I agree with olram,, nice looking trails,, how far are those from your house?

hbkid22

Just read through your whole build. Looking like a great little 2 door! Smart move on the gears and locker. 5.13's will give you more control in 4lo on difficult obstacles since you don't have the 4:1 transfer case. And I agree with olram,, nice looking trails,, how far are those from your house?

Thank you! It is coming along nicely and am enjoying the gears.

As for the trails. Those were about 1.5 hours from my house. I am in a good spot to where I can get to a lot of decent trails within 1.5 hours but the harder trails are 2+ hours away depending where I go. But there is a lot to do out here so I cannot complain.....

hbkid22

Been quiet and absent way to long but shout out to Northridge for their help on the next phase on the build! Just ordered me a set of EVO rear rock skins for a 2dr and in the old style.....they were still able to get those from EVO! Will post updates when they come in and when they go on....:beer:

hbkid22

Ordered some EVO skins and cannot install them with the rear number on as the tire swing hinge gets in the way.....So decided to remove it to install the corners but ran out of time to fit the corners. Not a huge fan of no rear bumper but it is growing on me.

I know I have been slow but hope to get the corners done in the next two weeks before we head up to Carbondale and explore the Crystal Mill and Alpine loop area.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441332540.840140.jpg

hbkid22

Haven't been able to install the skins however finally took RHINO out for a true testing. Went to Moab and ran Fins n Things. Will post up some pics later but wanted to put these on for now.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445877673.977728.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445877691.954197.jpg
Would you say I need new bump stops or is this normal under full flex?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445877820.378849.jpg

hbkid22

Sad sight. And yes I have been quiet lately. Nothing new to report but hope to get my skins installed soon.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460152231.716987.jpg

Top Bottom