Hearing Aids

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Having a good attitude isn't a cure but it sure helps :thumb:

:yup: X2 hear good attitude always helps; I have been trying to teach myself sign language. I always looked at it this if I ran into someone that was deaf or partially I would be able to talk with them. Hang in there you never know with technology.:thumb:

Tigrcky

:yup: X2 hear good attitude always helps; I have been trying to teach myself sign language. I always looked at it this if I ran into someone that was deaf or partially I would be able to talk with them. Hang in there you never know with technology.:thumb:

Trying to keep my hopes up however every time I talk to the doc my hearing is worse the before

Sent from my whatyamacallit

This is what you need right here (the bottom one). We can hotwire those hearing aids and it'll blow your mind, maybe literally even:D

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1393519356638.jpg
    1393519356638.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 55

jhires

Trying to keep my hopes up however every time I talk to the doc my hearing is worse the before

Well, you can still drive your Jeep.
A friend I used to wheel with and myself had hand signals for spotting. Actually a lot less confusing and was often more reliable than shouting. Takes a large level of trust with your spotter no matter if you can hear or not.

It does suck that you are losing your hearing, but hey, part of owning a Jeep and being part of the Jeep community is that it is in our nature to overcome challenges and help each other as best we can.

Army_Vet

Banned
Tig, I used to have a constant annoying wine in my ears.... then I got a divorce and its all better now. Wish your solution could be as simple as mine. Hang in there buddy

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

This is what you need right here (the bottom one). We can hotwire those hearing aids and it'll blow your mind, maybe literally even:D

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol my hearing aids would kill the itty bitty batteries first

Well, you can still drive your Jeep.
A friend I used to wheel with and myself had hand signals for spotting. Actually a lot less confusing and was often more reliable than shouting. Takes a large level of trust with your spotter no matter if you can hear or not.

It does suck that you are losing your hearing, but hey, part of owning a Jeep and being part of the Jeep community is that it is in our nature to overcome challenges and help each other as best we can.

I have done that before and had a radioman in the pass seat for the cb

Tig, I used to have a constant annoying wine in my ears.... then I got a divorce and its all better now. Wish your solution could be as simple as mine. Hang in there buddy

If only it was that easy!!!

JKbrick

Been there .....

GCM 2

GLAD THAT YOU HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION TO YOUR HEARING PROBLEMS! DON'T WORRY, WITH ALL THE MAJOR ADVANCES IN MEDICAL SCIENCES, THEY WILL SOLVE THE ISSUE OF DEAFNESS. BACK IN THE 1970's, THE BIONIC WOMAN HAD A MILLION DOLLAR EAR THAT GAVE HER SUPER HEARING, THAT EAR TODAY PROBABLY ONLY COST $35.00. SO I THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE ;)

Tigrcky

GLAD THAT YOU HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION TO YOUR HEARING PROBLEMS! DON'T WORRY, WITH ALL THE MAJOR ADVANCES IN MEDICAL SCIENCES, THEY WILL SOLVE THE ISSUE OF DEAFNESS. BACK IN THE 1970's, THE BIONIC WOMAN HAD A MILLION DOLLAR EAR THAT GAVE HER SUPER HEARING, THAT EAR TODAY PROBABLY ONLY COST $35.00. SO I THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE ;)

Lol why can't I find that ear??? Or two of them??? I can spare $70 :cheesy:

Top Bottom