HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Great Job

Another awesome Video, :yup: Great Job:thumb: I am going to watch all 3 again... Thank you :clap2:

JK1

That was awesome:thumb: looks like a great time

I'm not happy about waitng 9 months for that next JK Eperience videos to start:mad: :cheesy:

HoosierWolf

Damn't I'm trying to watch the video and people keep asking me to help them with work! LOL :doh:

Already informed the wife we are going to Drummond Island and I'm not even half way through. Awesome video!:rock::beer:

JAGS

Hooked
Such a great job at capturing not only the wheeling, but the camaraderie as well. That's what it's all about! :yup::thumb:

GCM 2

Love it!

Loved them all! Thanks for doing what you do, thanks so much Eddie, Cindy, Andrew :thumb: What a great time we had, and what shall we do next.........

Tackerdown

Banned
Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Bummer I can't watch it on my phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

EDIT: Sweet vid, Looks like yall had an awesome time.I'm real curious what the hell drives threw that pit Mel got stuck in.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone, we're so glad that you enjoyed it :cool:

I need to experience....the JK Experience! Your videos got me hooked, back in to JEEPin, and brought me here...thank you!

That's awesome - glad to have you back in the Jeep wayalife :thumb:

Great video as usual. :thumb: That mud pit Mel went through was crazy.

All I can say is that I'm glad that I didn't have to go through it too :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

That was awesome:thumb: looks like a great time

I'm not happy about waitng 9 months for that next JK Eperience videos to start:mad: :cheesy:

LOL!! Don't worry, we'll have other videos from other trails coming out along the way :yup:

Damn't I'm trying to watch the video and people keep asking me to help them with work! LOL :doh:

Already informed the wife we are going to Drummond Island and I'm not even half way through. Awesome video!:rock::beer:

LOL!! That's awesome :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Such a great job at capturing not only the wheeling, but the camaraderie as well. That's what it's all about! :yup::thumb:

I love the wheeling and seeing new places but it really is all the great folks you get to be with that make it really fun :yup:

Loved them all! Thanks for doing what you do, thanks so much Eddie, Cindy, Andrew :thumb: What a great time we had, and what shall we do next.........

Thanks Greg, I look forward to what comes next :brows: :D

Bummer I can't watch it on my phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really? It works on my phone. :idontknow:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Excellent work as usual. The scene with Mel winching through that super deep mud is gnarly! And his wheel was completely full of mud after that! Nuts.:icon_crazy:

marshrat

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Great video. Worth the wait as always.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using WAYALIFE mobile app

nickwalker81

COMING 03/20/2013 - HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience Part 3

I just watched it and it is an amazing video. Great job to Eddie and Cindy for the amazing work they do to create these wonderful films.

Top Bottom