HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

MTG

Caught the Bug
Knowing I had a conflict all morning and wouldn't be able to watch it was killing me. But I snuck it in just now between meetings and it was worth the wait. :thumb: So good, I felt like I was there. :cheesy:

Excellent job as always Cindy (and Eddie and Andrew). What a fantastic trip it was and you have managed to capture it perfectly on film! Thank you!

daveroberts

Once again you guys did an amazing job. Cindy, Eddie, Andrew thank you guys for capturing such a fantastic memory for us all that were there, and being able to bring it to the people who were not! You guys are the best, and thank you again for all of your hard work!:thumb:

Atch

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Keep up all the great work that you guys do

nem

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Great video! Mel really misjudged that mud pit. We've all been there here on the east coast !!!!!

Kavanji

Awesome video. I was waiting for part 3 and it was worth it. if i convince my budys to buy jeeps i always show them your videos. works everytime.
i should have my jku by tuesday next week. cant wait
keep it up, we are loving every moment here in the furtest wayalife outpost

regards

Werner

GetOut

Nice work once again.

This particular episode has me very excited for summer time as I know my local jeep group will be heading back up to Drummond Island for our annual run. Can't Wait! :thumb:

Philip *AZ*

Banned

Great video guys!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Shooter

JK Experience

Wow....congrats to the Film work...... makes you extremely envious and wanting to be there....... well done everyone.....:clap2:

tre

this series has been the inspiration for my build up in progress, hope to be a part of it one day.

couplands

Great video, in fact I watched all 3 back-to-back. All that mud made me feel at home, being in the UK this is a normal weekend drive for us...:thumb:

I would sure like to join you guys, but my Defender 90 isn't up to the spec of your JKs. And it's along way from the UK...;-)

Cheers

Simon

MTNBKR

That was an outstanding video presentation. Actually, all three are outstanding. Thanks for the preview of Drummond Island as the wife and I are headed there next summer for Jeep Jam. Great work..:clap2::thumb::rock:

TheLloyd

Looks like a total blast. What would you say is the level of experience people have that do the JK Experience? It seems like you have some people that are lifers and some that are somewhat new.

Top Bottom