HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

Steph JK

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Amazing. Makes me want to push my jk to its limits.

msax

Watched all three today. Looked like a great ending to another great trip. If I could do any of those "trails" it would have to be the brickyard.

Snoopy

Totally Distracted

I have to say that I kept thinking about getting home, turning on my AppleTV, and watching the final part on a screen worthy of these videos. But it was definitely worth it! :clap2: Amazing video!!!:rock:

Chiromancer

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Thanks, yet again, for all these amazing videos! I'll be spending a lot of time watching these videos again and again after my surgery in April. I'll be sure to have great entertainment and indoctrinate my girlfriend friend to this Wayolife... Though, I'll be all drugged up, so I'm glad these are narrated so well!

RockyJk

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

After watching this i went outside sat in my jk and thought to myself "someday" haha awesome vid!!:thumbup:

Sporadic

That was great! Thank you for sharing.

Just curious what the smallest rig was that participated...as far as lift, wheels and engine?

Thanks,
Ty

Chairokey

Man I was feeling some anxiety watching Mel get pulled out of that mud LOL

Moparman

Great video. Looks like my kind of fun.

MakeItLookEasy

Totally enjoyed that. I wish Mel did more recreational wheeling around SoCal. I seem to be the only ORE guy at the big events in Big Bear. I need some back up! Big Bear Forest Fest is next.:yup:

JethroJK

Well I just finished watching the video and I was disappointed, disappointed it was the last part!! I want more!! I am so hooked on the way of life the Jeep community has that it has given me a new way to spend ever dollar I will ever make. Lol!

But seriously great job Eddie and Cindy! Gives me the inspiration to put my lift, skids, and tire carrier on this weekend. Also I get my new shoes via discount tire!

You guys rock!!

okeedoky0

What an experience!

Wow, what an inspiring trip. Bought a 2012 JK last fall and plan to take my daughter camping this spring/summer. I cant wait. I only wish we had areas around Iowa that were this cool. Still looking. How does one get invited to one of these trips? Are they open to all and are they all over the U.S.? Thanks for the videos.

Black&White

What a great job you have done again! It looks like a really good trip and a very funny time with everyone!

I just want to go wheel a trail right now, but I can't for now :gaah::furious3:. I'll have to wait until summer time. And I need to plan a trip to Drumond Island!

Top Bottom