HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

bl17z90

There is only one winch that I would ever buy. You could sell that footage to warn and they could use it as an advertisment. That was amazing!

rockcrawler26

Amazing video!! Turned off my hockey game to watch this on the 60in TV. It was like I was there!!!!! Keep them coming!!!!!:clap2:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Am I the only one?

After watching the vids, I can't get Jimi Hendrix's "Are You Experienced?" out of my head. :doh:

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

After watching a few of these, both past and current, my wife says to me..."we need to do that, but in your jeep not mine" haha. I told her we are a long way out both in vehicle and skill. But it does look like a once in a lifetime experience.

Great video!!

ajdoud

excellent conclusion to the series. i was amazed to see Mel stuck in that mud. that must have been some thick stuff. great job guys and i can't wait for the next series of videos y'all produce.

GCM 2

....... i was amazed to see Mel stuck in that mud.

It's too bad the video didn't capture the part where we actually had to re-rig the winch line on EVO1 to another tree. The first tree actually became uprooted during the first half of the winch-fest. I bet we were there in that pit for at least 45 minutes or more :icon_crazy:

RedJeep

Nice video

Hurry up for wayalife forum
hurry up for Eddie
hurry up for Cindy
hurry up for mobydick
hurry up for american honey
hurry up for the flower...............

Anyway good job Eddie and Cindy

Thanks for your experience that you to share with us

Nicholas

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Once again, another sweet video! Keep them coming!

Top Bottom