HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

Holeshot

Banned
Thanks GCM2 for the input.

I already know about all the fees encompassing by the traveling, meals, breaks, etc and of course the built rig. But I meant more about the trip itself, from start to finish of the jkx. How much gas can we expect to burn, do we sleep over in hotels during this week, suppose to pay 3 meals a day, registering fee, saw 500$ on jkx website (per vehicule?).

thanks

RamP

Great video as always. Seems like the JK experience is working its way across the country. Cant wait until it arrives here on the East Coast.
BTW Gimmie my glasses!!!!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks GCM2 for the input.

I already know about all the fees encompassing by the traveling, meals, breaks, etc and of course the built rig. But I meant more about the trip itself, from start to finish of the jkx. How much gas can we expect to burn, do we sleep over in hotels during this week, suppose to pay 3 meals a day, registering fee, saw 500$ on jkx website (per vehicule?).

thanks

You do know its not something you sign up for right? You have to be a sponsor or chosen to participate.

Conman

Sweet video guys! Thanks for posting something new to watch. I've watched all others so many times I have them almost memorized.

gouacats

Finally got to watch part 1! Agree with the above...nice to see some 2 doors out there! Also, what's with all of that brown sticky stuff? I'm not familiar with that here in AZ :)

FoxC

Few comments, first, AWESOME! What a great start to a great series of videos.

Two, Mike hit that tree super hard! :cheesy::thumb:

And three I would love to go on one of these. I have always wanted to and watching this one just made it that much more of a dream. :thumb:

Can't wait for part 2!

Tell me about it. Makes me want to go check the jeep again. :icon_crazy:

Amazingly it was only a rock light that was damaged! :rock:

Mike...you have a new nickname: George of the Jungle!!!:cheesy:

Great video...you guys had a great time!!!

Snoopy

I cannot wait for the next two parts! I'm actually going through a little bit of withdrawal right now.:crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! HEARTLAND has gotten over 30,000 views in less than 5 days!! Thank you everyone for watching :thumb:

Apurdyman

awesome video!! Nice to see you all in my part of the country! Looks like you all had a good time in the mud:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE Shot Glasses is...

Man, what a great video! :thumb: :bowdown:

I forgot how much winching there was on that first day. :icon_crazy:

Time to go watch it again...;)

Third times a charm on the shot glasses. :2thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS!! Please PM me your full name and shipping address and we'll get your shot glasses shipping out to you as soon as possible. :thumb:

Top Bottom