High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

Rox Star

I will probly be with you so I'll light the trail for ya ;)

This will be my sons first trip as drivers so we are going to have to go during the daylight hours (and I want to be at camp by happy hour:brows:

Where are we looking to camp Fri night?

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
This will be my sons first trip as drivers so we are going to have to go during the daylight hours (and I want to be at camp by happy hour:brows:

Where are we looking to camp Fri night?

I think the plan is to camp at either Campbell Lake or long Lake.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Do we have a meeting place for fri. Morning?

Myself and Back County are driving up to Chico on Thursday night to grab a hotel and probably meet up with a few folks for dinner. Not sure yet what time we will be rolling out of Chico on Friday morning. Where abouts are you coming in from Justin?

07JKSahara

I think the plan is to camp at either Campbell Lake or long Lake.

I know where long lake is, I can get any of the 7or 8 pm group there. I'll check the map for Campbell. Let's set a CB channel now if possible so we can call out when we're close.

Morgan, your run, your honors on channel.

Last edited:

07JKSahara

I know where long lake is, I can get any of the 7or 8 pm group there. I'll check the map for Campbell. Let's set a CB channel now if possible so we can call out when we're close.

Morgan, your run, your honors on channel.

Looked at a map, I see Campbell now and I remember. I can get the later group there with little drama. *little, not none :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom