High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

Scott, since you guys are coming in Friday night and a few others are as well, is it possible for you to coordinate with the other Friday night arrivals and maybe caravan in to the camp site? Timing may not work out, but figure it might be easier for folks coming who are unfamiliar.

Yup, I've talked to Panda and Rox Star. Anyone else coming late Friday?

Ok, a little update on fires. I spoke with the Ranger this morning and it sounds like Fire Restrictions are in place, however, fires inside existing fire rings are approved. It sounds like there are rings up at High Lakes so we should be in good shape to have campfires. I think if everyone brought a little bit of wood, we would have plenty to get us through the weekend. :thumb:

I have a fire permit. So you guys can't ditch me. ;)

I have one too (incase we ditch you!):cheesy:

I had not planned on fires due to restrictions, assumed that there were no gov't issued fire rings, so good to know.

I may have to make 2 trips now, with all the crap Im trying to bring!

I have one too (incase we ditch you!):cheesy:

I had not planned on fires due to restrictions, assumed that there were no gov't issued fire rings, so good to know.

I may have to make 2 trips now, with all the crap Im trying to bring!

Most of the sites at Long and Campbell have rings.

Sorry I've been away for a bit but been real busy as well as a few other this ;)

Looking like this weekend is becoming a more real possibility, just tying up a few last details.

Top Bottom