High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

MotoMatthew

I'm not sure how close it is but I'm showing thunderstorms Friday at lassen volcanic park. I'm planning on running top and doors off...

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
It does! Can't wait to check it out!

Do you think you are going to be able to make it?

Sorry just saw this. The wife caught a wicked stomach bug and passed it on to me too, looks like we are home for the weekend. :bleh: I'll be living vicariously through your posts. Next time though for sure! :thumb:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Deana, Cameron and I are in, only catch is we will be heading up early Saturday morning. As soon as you all know exactly where you're camping let us know.

Sweet! See ya guys in the morning! Jack and Oliver will be really excited to see. Cameron.

Sorry just saw this. The wife caught a wicked stomach bug and passed it on to me too, looks like we are home for the weekend. :bleh: I'll be living vicariously through your posts. Next time though for sure! :thumb:

Bummer! Hope you guys feel better and we'll hopefully see ya next time!

Rox Star

Feel better! Lots of that going around right now:icon_crazy:

Top Bottom