Hinrichs 2.0

Reroute the hardline. Couple options. Mine are routed through the upper shock mount and come out on the inside of the frame rail.

Or, as noted, can do as a few others and go through the frame rail itself.

I may try the upper shock mount spot today.

Only thing I am worried about if I move them inside to the spring mount would be they end up being too short, I know drew mentioned something about the lines they use for the dtd when you mount them inside like that.

Only thing I am worried about if I move them inside to the spring mount would be they end up being too short, I know drew mentioned something about the lines they use for the dtd when you mount them inside like that.

Ah, yeah, you'd want to make sure on that. Don't you have the DTD lines from Russ? Or you have the shorter lines?

Maybe just snag the longer lines and keep what you have as trail spares after the swap?

Or the other frame rail mod works too.

Ah, yeah, you'd want to make sure on that. Don't you have the DTD lines from Russ? Or you have the shorter lines?

Maybe just snag the longer lines and keep what you have as trail spares after the swap?

Or the other frame rail mod works too.

I have one good one, one with bad threads. I'll order the longer ones next week.

I wired up my windshield lights today, and installed my door banners finally

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445717532.400860.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445717541.548918.jpg

Few hours I am going to call ORE to get some of the dtd brake lines so I can move them over, was going to mess with the ones I have now yesterday but got lazy.

Just ordered amber covers for the light bar which I have been meaning to do for a little while now. Also forgot that my duallys are actually flood pattern, so they are kind of worthless up on the pillar mounts. So do I move them to the carrier again and order some spots for up there? or just run them angled out a little more so they cover the sides of the roads and such? I thought about going to some of the dually D2 but they are expensive.

Also need to re check the flex today again, but I did put in the shorter evo hd links I had laying around in the back. They are shorter, forget by how much, but in my little home test, they do not hit the brake line brackets. At ride height the sway is about parallel and not pointing up like before. I will get some pics when I take a break and get some pics.

Last edited:
Rig is getting better an better man. Loving the decals, I got a whole box of decals just waiting to put mine on lol.

Few hours I am going to call ORE to get some of the dtd brake lines so I can move them over, was going to mess with the ones I have now yesterday but got lazy.

Just ordered amber covers for the light bar which I have been meaning to do for a little while now. Also forgot that my duallys are actually flood pattern, so they are kind of worthless up on the pillar mounts. So do I move them to the carrier again and order some spots for up there? or just run them angled out a little more so they cover the sides of the roads and such? I thought about going to some of the dually D2 but they are expensive.

Also need to re check the flex today again, but I did put in the shorter evo hd links I had laying around in the back. They are shorter, forget by how much, but in my little home test, they do not hit the brake line brackets. At ride height the sway is about parallel and not pointing up like before. I will get some pics when I take a break and get some pics.

About the flood lights, maybe get a dual mount an angle them like you said. Then on the lower bracket mount the dually d2. I love mine , they are the hyper spots. They reach out crazy far and its a beam of light.

About the flood lights, maybe get a dual mount an angle them like you said. Then on the lower bracket mount the dually d2. I love mine , they are the hyper spots. They reach out crazy far and its a beam of light.

I do have the 21" bar which goes out far, so I dont technically need the spots up there at all, so right now I have the currents ones angled out a little bit to help fill the sides. I guess I will decide after I get the light bar cover and see how it looks with everything amber.

Rear DTD lines ordered, should go out today.

I was going to just do them inside the frame, but I like the upper shock mount spot better. I was thinking that would be an easier install....till I was told "its not easier, its cleaner" lol. Im sure I will be cursing myself when I have to drill that hole. Good think I do have that one extra line to mess around with before the new one gets here.

Rear DTD lines ordered, should go out today.

I was going to just do them inside the frame, but I like the upper shock mount spot better. I was thinking that would be an easier install....till I was told "its not easier, its cleaner" lol. Im sure I will be cursing myself when I have to drill that hole. Good think I do have that one extra line to mess around with before the new one gets here.

We put julies lines through the frame and had enough line the bolt on ones.

Pic of the sway links out back, this was my temp solution so I could wheel Sunday which I didn't end up doing.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445896542.736815.jpg

And the bad side of the decals, prolly gonna pull the door banners tonight.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445896567.432773.jpg

So went to order some new door banners, but they are out of stock so I may just leave this set on till Jay makes fun of me enough for the drivers side being tilted up :doh:

So went to order some new door banners, but they are out of stock so I may just leave this set on till Jay makes fun of me enough for the drivers side being tilted up :doh:

It happens with large decals. I would measure from the bottom of each door and make a small marker dot at the same height on each door, then wash it off later when the decal is on. Speaking of this, Eddie, when decals are out of stock, how long typically until they come in? I was going to order a blue windshield banner but it was out of stock. I settled on black, but I'm not happy with how dark it is. I want to switch to the blue.

:shock: Looks like you're driving too fast and the WAYALIFE is lifting off :crazyeyes:

I thought I still had at least one set in stock. I'll give it a look today.

Otherwise, I do need to get more decals ordered up, it's just been crazy this past month for me and there is no signs of things letting up until after SEMA. Sorry.

Top Bottom